There are 234 users in the forums

Josh Cribbs Would Love to be in SF

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by 49ers1:
well done

Great job!

thanks, i tried hard. took me like an hour to find the right words and gif.

lol jk. well done to the OP
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
He's not going to diss a team he has nothing against. Just because he told you in a passing conversation doesn't mean it carries a lot of weight.

Why didn't you ask him about how much the Browns are now offering him? Now that they are finally reworking his contract. Holmgrin is to smart to let him go.

come on man why you gotta try and ruin it?

ruin what? I believe what the papers' report more than a guy who had one hell of a night at the NFL players madden tournament.

ever heard of the saying "If you dont have anything nice to say..."

[ Edited by ruthless49er on Feb 6, 2010 at 7:18 PM ]
Let me put you on some quick game though.

You need some "collar stays." They will keep your collar from looking like a rolled up taquito.

How the hell did you even notice that? lol
[ Edited by sacniner on Feb 6, 2010 at 7:26 PM ]
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Lucky guy. Having Joshua cribbs would be awesome. We need someone dynamic on our special teams.
Originally posted by sacniner:

You need some "collar stays." They will keep your collar from looking like a rolled up taquito.

cause I'm a suit wearing baller monday - friday. Word.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by sacniner:

cause I'm a suit wearing baller monday - friday. Word.
That post made me laugh. I have that problem sometimes. LOL "rolled up taquito"!

Oh and thanks for sharing those cool pictures man.
Originally posted by deanfisk:
This isn't hard breaking news, but I talked to Josh Cribbs while I'm out here for Super Bowl week. Told him the Niners need him and he said he'd love to be in SF. I told him we'd love to have him. A real class guy. Also, here's a photo with me and a couple of guys you might recognize.

I recognize the guy in the middle and P. Willis. Who is the gentleman on the left?
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 7, 2010 at 12:14 AM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
This isn't hard breaking news, but I talked to Josh Cribbs while I'm out here for Super Bowl week. Told him the Niners need him and he said he'd love to be in SF. I told him we'd love to have him. A real class guy. Also, here's a photo with me and a couple of guys you might recognize.

I recognize the guy in the middle and P. Willis. Who is the gentleman on the left?

Vernon Davis!
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

Vernon Davis!

LMAO. quit joking around, it's obviously kanye west.
The haircut made a huge difference.

Imagine having a picture taken, standing between the two best players of the 49ers!

Great picture.

It was a long night. My whole body felt like a rolled up taquito. I have a video game Website where fans and pro athletes can meet up to battle on Xbox Live, PSN, etc. Manny Lawson is a member so I was I was texting him updates on Patrick. He was cracking up. Patrick made it to the finals playing as the Eagles and Steelers and then he switched to the Niners in the finals vs. Maurice Jones Drew and couldn't move the ball at all with A. Smith at the helm.

Patrick kicked Jared Allen's a** and Ochocinco, which was cool to see.

If any of you are gamers, sign up for free at BattlePros.com. I've hooked a few guys on here up with Manny. He's a cool guy.

BattlePros.com

I'm hoping to get a lot of the players at the Madden tourney up there in the future.

Is this legit? Do you have a good chance of playing against an nfl player?
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by 49ers1:
well done

Great job!

Great story. From everything I've heard of Cribbs he is a class act. I have been especially impressed with how he's handled his contract dispute with the Browns. He hasn't spoken out against the Browns and continues to state publicly that he is all about the team. He continued to produce throughout the year and became their main weapon. He kept his mouth shut and let his play do the talking.

I honestly think he'd like coming to the 49ers over staying with the Browns. The 49ers are 1 or 2 pieces away from the playoffs, the Browns are 3-4 years away from the playoffs.

And who do you recognize as the guy in the middle?
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
He's not going to diss a team he has nothing against. Just because he told you in a passing conversation doesn't mean it carries a lot of weight.

Why didn't you ask him about how much the Browns are now offering him? Now that they are finally reworking his contract. Holmgrin is to smart to let him go.

come on man why you gotta try and ruin it?

ruin what? I believe what the papers' report more than a guy who had one hell of a night at the NFL players madden tournament.

Why didn't you ask him how much the browns are offering, I don't think he was looking to piss the guy off. Hate, hate, hate.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

vernon davis lol hard to reconize without the dreads i guess
Share 49ersWebzone