LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 316 users in the forums

Josh Cribbs Would Love to be in SF

Shop 49ers game tickets
And I'm sure the Niners would love to have him (for the right price, of course), but it's not quite that simple. Cool pics BTW.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Feb 7, 2010 at 9:27 AM ]
Cool pics, thanks for sharing.

-9fA
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
He's not going to diss a team he has nothing against. Just because he told you in a passing conversation doesn't mean it carries a lot of weight.

Why didn't you ask him about how much the Browns are now offering him? Now that they are finally reworking his contract. Holmgrin is to smart to let him go.

come on man why you gotta try and ruin it?

ruin what? I believe what the papers' report more than a guy who had one hell of a night at the NFL players madden tournament.

Why didn't you ask him how much the browns are offering, I don't think he was looking to piss the guy off. Hate, hate, hate.

This thread still has nothing to do with Josh Cribbs coming to SF. If he wants to talk about his website and the Madden event at the super bowl thats one thing, but there is not logic behind Cribbs coming here. All McCloughan had to do was give up a 2nd rounder in the fall and he would have been here, but he didn't pull the trigger and now Holgrin is reworking his contract. Thats the fact.

I'm not doubting this guy has a nice website/business and did a good job of promoting it and networking through NFL stars. I mean he has already mentioned texting Manny Lawson!!! I'm just saying he isn't a beat reporter and I doubt his information about Cribbs carries any weight.
have you guys heard Josh Cribbs talk? He sounds gay, he would fit perfect in SF
Originally posted by valrod33:

really?

Jesus Christ
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Typical classy comment by valrod.

Originally posted by jrg:

Go make me a hamburger
  • deanfisk
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by deanfisk:
It was a long night. My whole body felt like a rolled up taquito. I have a video game Website where fans and pro athletes can meet up to battle on Xbox Live, PSN, etc. Manny Lawson is a member so I was I was texting him updates on Patrick. He was cracking up. Patrick made it to the finals playing as the Eagles and Steelers and then he switched to the Niners in the finals vs. Maurice Jones Drew and couldn't move the ball at all with A. Smith at the helm.

Patrick kicked Jared Allen's a** and Ochocinco, which was cool to see.

If any of you are gamers, sign up for free at BattlePros.com. I've hooked a few guys on here up with Manny. He's a cool guy.

BattlePros.com

I'm hoping to get a lot of the players at the Madden tourney up there in the future.

Is this legit? Do you have a good chance of playing against an nfl player?

You have a very good chance. Our member numbers are still growng so this is the best time. Make sure you join the 49ers Webzone group on our site. Once a month someone from the group gets to play against Manny.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Go make me a hamburger

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by deanfisk:
This isn't hard breaking news, but I talked to Josh Cribbs while I'm out here for Super Bowl week. Told him the Niners need him and he said he'd love to be in SF. I told him we'd love to have him. A real class guy. Also, here's a photo with me and a couple of guys you might recognize.

I recognize the guy in the middle and P. Willis. Who is the gentleman on the left?

vernon davis lol hard to reconize without the dreads i guess
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Feb 7, 2010 at 9:08 PM ]
Very cool bro!
Who is more intimidating Willis or Davis???
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Snider8706:

singletary
Originally posted by ptinerocket:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

singletary

yea your right I would probably be nervous as hell talking to coach sing.
Share 49ersWebzone