There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tony Dungy: "Superbowl will not be close"

• flow
  • Veteran
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I bet 50% of you that have posted in this thread thought the Colts were going to win by 14+ points. Hypocrites.
TAKE THAT BIAS a$$ motha!!!

i was sick of tired all year hearing him & Rodney going back & forth about the Pats & Colts before the Sunday Night match up's.

always on the Colts jock

where your boys at now Dungy????
Originally posted by GEEK:
I bet 50% of you that have posted in this thread thought the Colts were going to win by 14+ points. Hypocrites.

I did.

I didn't want the Colts to win, but Manning and his damn audibles seem to destroy every defense.

Not me.

It doesn't even matter what you think. It's disrespectful to your opponent and to the football gods to be so arrogant. Of course, Dungy is overrated anyways.
lol i guess god doesnt like dungy

Originally posted by 49ers1:

Dungy should learn from our great HC singletary and starting wearing big 24k cross to win god's love.
Originally posted by 49ers1:

Specially after this incident!

Originally posted by valrod33:
hes right

at people who only show up once the game is over and make fun of everyone else. Frontrunners.
Originally posted by foreign49er:
at people who only show up once the game is over and make fun of everyone else. Frontrunners.

Not as funny as you being wrong!!!
Originally posted by miked1978:

So, me having an opinion is funny to you?

I find it quite comical that you didn't post in this thread until the game was over. You could have said before the game, "Dungy is wrong, the Saints will make it close if not win it." But no, you'd rather wait until the game unfolds to make your pick and criticize those who made theirs ahead of time. Sad really.
Originally posted by miked1978:

So, me having an opinion is funny to you?

I find it quite comical that you didn't post in this thread until the game was over. You could have said before the game, "Dungy is wrong, the Saints will make it close if not win it." But no, you'd rather wait until the game unfolds to make your pick and criticize those who made theirs ahead of time. Sad really.

Because I could careless who won the game. Its sad that you are taking offense for people calling you out on your prediction. If you don't like it don't predict stuff.