LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Tony Dungy: "Superbowl will not be close"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
at people who only show up once the game is over and make fun of everyone else. Frontrunners.

Not as funny as you being wrong!!!

So, me having an opinion is funny to you?

I find it quite comical that you didn't post in this thread until the game was over. You could have said before the game, "Dungy is wrong, the Saints will make it close if not win it." But no, you'd rather wait until the game unfolds to make your pick and criticize those who made theirs ahead of time. Sad really.

Because I could careless who won the game. Its sad that you are taking offense for people calling you out on your prediction. If you don't like it don't predict stuff.

lol,
you: hey man, heads or tails
me: tails
you: *flips coin and it lands on heads*
you: ha ha you f**king idiot its heads, man you are stupid and im great because you predicted tails but it wasnt, it was heads i win
me:
I've never seen so much bickering over one analyst's prediction.

Who gives a s**t?
Originally posted by valrod33:
at people who only show up once the game is over and make fun of everyone else. Frontrunners.

I find it quite comical that you didn't post in this thread until the game was over. You could have said before the game, "Dungy is wrong, the Saints will make it close if not win it." But no, you'd rather wait until the game unfolds to make your pick and criticize those who made theirs ahead of time. Sad really.

Because I could careless who won the game. Its sad that you are taking offense for people calling you out on your prediction. If you don't like it don't predict stuff.

lol,
you: ha ha you f**king idiot its heads, man you are stupid and im great because you predicted tails but it wasnt, it was heads i win
me:

lol,
me: Head or tails?
you: tails?
me: *flips coin and it lands on heads*
me: HA HA YOU SUCK!!! YOU LOSE!!!
you: mommy!!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:

lol,
me:

lol,
me: Head or tails?
you: tails?
me: *flips coin and it lands on heads*
me: HA HA YOU SUCK!!! YOU LOSE!!!
you: mommy!!!!

This is the most intelligent thing I've ever read.
Originally posted by GEEK:
I bet 50% of you that have posted in this thread thought the Colts were going to win by 14+ points. Hypocrites.

I did. I thought the Colts would win by at least two scores.

The Saints played one hell of a second half.

I'm not offended. I find it comical that you need to boost your self-esteem by laughing at those who made a prediction; once you know the score no less. If you "could careless" as you stated then wouldn't you have just let it go?

I have no problem admitting I was wrong. I honestly thought Peyton would play better than he did and I was surprised that Freeney's ankle only held up for one half. The Saints made a big play when they had to and all credit to them.

I have a problem with you coming into a thread where people are sharing ideas as to what might happen and mocking them after the fact. You stated no previous opinion whatsoever and now act as though you're better than everybody for not having had one. I don't feel the need to tear down others based on the fact that they stated an opinion.

If you don't realize that then I fear you won't no matter how hard I try.

I'm not offended. I find it comical that you need to boost your self-esteem by laughing at those who made a prediction; once you know the score no less. If you "could careless" as you stated then wouldn't you have just let it go?

I have no problem admitting I was wrong. I honestly thought Peyton would play better than he did and I was surprised that Freeney's ankle only held up for one half. The Saints made a big play when they had to and all credit to them.

I have a problem with you coming into a thread where people are sharing ideas as to what might happen and mocking them after the fact. You stated no previous opinion whatsoever and now act as though you're better than everybody for not having had one. I don't feel the need to tear down others based on the fact that they stated an opinion.

If you don't realize that then I fear you won't no matter how hard I try.

I didn't know it's required to post a "prediction" in order to rib some fellow niner fans after their prediction was wrong. I will have to do a better job in sorting through the hundreds of threads next time so I too can get on some predictions and rib others.

Oh I thought the Colts would win too but not in a blow out like Dungy predicted and I'm not bitter neither.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

At Dungy's soft spoken ass.
Originally posted by susweel:

At Dungy's soft spoken ass.

LOL SUCK IT DUNGY!

Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by GEEK:
I bet 50% of you that have posted in this thread thought the Colts were going to win by 14+ points. Hypocrites.

I did. I thought the Colts would win by at least two scores.

The Saints played one hell of a second half.

I honestly thought it was going to a 50/50 chance for either team..

my exact quote from the prediction's thread:

Flip a coin?

I'll say Colts 41 Saints 35 in 1 OT.
I thought the Colts would win, but I am glad that the Saints pulled it off. N.O. could really use a boost.

And yeah, Dungy was wrong, but why all the hate? He's a class act all the way.
Share 49ersWebzone