LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 421 users in the forums

*Updated* Martz Hired as Bears OC

Shop 49ers game tickets
mike martz is now becoming every coach's last ditch option for an OC in an attempt to save his job.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Chicago needs receivers. Devin Hester and Johnny Knox are you're only weapons in a complicated offense like Martz's? Good luck.
I hate Cutler and I f**king hate the Bears. I hope Cutler throws 30 picks gets sacked 70 times and the Bears have to overhaul the whole organization and get mired in s**t for the next ten years.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Chicago needs receivers. Devin Hester and Johnny Knox are you're only weapons in a complicated offense like Martz's? Good luck.

I see them signing Antonio Bryant..or TO..

Im pretty sure Cutler would love Brandon Marshall back with him...And I remember on ESPN when they interviewed Brandon Marshall in his home there was a picture of him and Cutler celebrating, he was asked what is that picture, what does it mean to you etc, he said it was his first TD with Cutler and he's never going to take it down..
[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 1, 2010 at 10:02 PM ]
SO I guess Lovie is going all in like Mike Nolan
Nathan Vasher is a perfect fit for that offense. Either way, I will put money down on the over for Cutler's INTs.
They better draft/sign some actual protection and a real weapon(s) on offense now.
chicago is screwed. Offense lacks weapons, defense is old and no first round picks. I call cutler for 25 picks
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
chicago is screwed. Offense lacks weapons, defense is old and no first round picks. I call cutler for 25 picks
and no secondround-picks either...lights out in chicago ;)
Greg Olsen can expect his production to go down despite what Martz tells him. Martz has never valued the tight end.

Originally posted by DesiDez:
Greg Olsen can expect his production to go down despite what Martz tells him. Martz has never valued the tight end.

I don't think Olsen was going to take that next step anyhow, he seems to be plateaued.

The Bears were wise to pair up Martz and Cutler
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I hate Cutler and I f**king hate the Bears. I hope Cutler throws 30 picks gets sacked 70 times and the Bears have to overhaul the whole organization and get mired in s**t for the next ten years.
good for them. forte and olsen's madden ratings are going down though.
Originally posted by communist:

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by communist:

game over man! game over!!
Share 49ersWebzone