LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

Cowboys Keith Brooking calls Vikings classLESS

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/146910-cowboys-brooking-vikings-classless?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Keith Brooking called the Vikings "classless" as Minnesota ran up the score against the Cowboys in a 34-3 loss on Sunday. Brett Favre's 11-yard touchdown to tight end Visanthe Shiancoe with 1:55 to play prompted Brooking to follow Favre to the sideline and yell at Vikings coach Brad Childress. Already up 27-3, the Cowboys felt the Vikings ran the score up at their expense. "I thought it was totally classless and disrespectful," Brooking said. "This is the NFL, that's not what this is about. I don't think there's a place for that ... I was looking for Childress. I didn't think it was right."

Dallas Morning News
  • pimptillo
  • Info N/A
This isn't pop warner...you shouldn't have to worry about hurting peoples feelings and run up the score lmao. Brooking is a a baby. If you dont want to get scored on then stop the offense...He's a grown man and shouldn't cry about another team scoring on his team lmao
Originally posted by pimptillo:
This isn't pop warner...you shouldn't have to worry about hurting peoples feelings and run up the score lmao. Brooking is a a baby. If you dont want to get scored on then stop the offense...He's a grown man and shouldn't cry about another team scoring on his team lmao

I agree, but still F the vikings!
This gripe always pisses me off. Instead of using that fire and energy to cry and moan, how about you invest it in your playing and actually try to stop them from scoring. That is the point of the game, isn't it? You are a professional athlete and you get paid to play a game so go play it and quit crying...if you got beat then you got beat...fair and square. If you are embarrassed maybe you will remember that sour taste and play harder next time...QUIT CRYING!
He's right. It was bullsh*t. They had the game, and could have been classy about it and kicked the FG instead of going for it.

It was a d*ck move, and told me a lot about Brad Childress, and even more about Favre.

What a couple of f*cksticks.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
He's right. It was bullsh*t. They had the game, and could have been classy about it and kicked the FG instead of going for it.

It was a d*ck move, and told me a lot about Brad Childress, and even more about Favre.

I didnt know they went for it...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I could careless, and besides it was against the Cowboys....Good job Favre!!!

A big F-you to the Cowboys is always a good thing, cheers me up at least!!!
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Childress is a creepy man
pot calling kettle black. check the vedio out of the evidence.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

I agree. Seeing Brooking all butthurt didn't hurt my feelings one bit. I despise everything Cowboys, well except D. Ware. Dude's a stud.

Cowboys blitzed on the play so they were coming after Farve should've got there
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yeah, plus Brooking is the defenition of douche bag. In Negrodamus's vid he pins Berrian after the tackle for a while, then he runs to whine at Brett Favre, plus one of the announcers in the eagles game they played talked about how he's such a great leader because he once punched a teammate in the face. f**k Keith Brooking.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
pot calling kettle black. check the vedio out of the evidence.

Reminds me of Romanowski.
Even though it was classless, I enjoyed seeing it.
  • mod
  • Veteran
all I gotta say is quit your b***hin... and f**k you vikings.
Share 49ersWebzone