There are 148 users in the forums

Cowboys Keith Brooking calls Vikings classLESS

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hahahaha lmao at Brooking Baby...If I were Childress I'd go for the onside kick after that td if he came at me like that yapping away like a silly boy.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Hahahaha lmao at Brooking Baby...If I were Childress I'd go for the onside kick after that td if he came at me like that yapping away like a silly boy.

now that would have been awesome
good, f**k the cowboys. Now I hope the same happens to the vikes against the saints.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
good, f**k the cowboys. Now I hope the same happens to the vikes against the saints.
You get paid millions of dollars. I think you should be able to handle teams running up the score you little cry baby.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
this is part of the game, you try to score every chance you get. i bet if it were dallas they would be doing the samething. this is the NFL and you have to score everything chance you get and if you cant take it then you shouldnt play. do you see the raiders crying about lossing all the time, how the lions when they went 0-16? or the rams? quit your crying, man up, and play the game.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I woulda stopped em

maybe I should stop your mouth from yappin

look everybody M Rob just s**t out a linebacker

It doesn't bother me in the least. I don't buy the whole "running up the score" idea. Football is a 60 minute game. If you don't want them to "run up the score" then do your job, the job you get paid millions to do, and stop them from getting into the end zone.
Jay Leno poked fun at Cowboys for complaining that Vikings ran up score: "I haven't seen cowboys cry like that since 'Brokeback Mountain'."
Did the Cowboys stop trying to score late in the game? Did the Cowboys
pull Romo and other starters out of the game? Did the Cowboys punt on
4th down or did they keep going for it? We all know the answers to
those questions. On the drive before the final td, the Vikes took over
with a little more then 6 minutes left (After dallas went for it again
on 4th down near their own 30 yard line and failed). The Vikes tried
to run the clock down (3 straight runs) but after each run the Cowboys
called timeout. If Dallas wanted the Vikes not to score any more tds
then they should have waived the white flag by punting on 4th down and
by not using their timeouts as the Vikes tried to run down the clock.
I remember when Jimmy Johnson was coaching the Cowboys and they were routing the Jets. After the game the Jets coach complained that Dallas ran up the score. Johnson responded by saying the Jets kept their starters in the game and were still passing the ball so why should his team let up.

When a team throws in the towel (doesn't call timeouts to stop clock and runs the ball even though down by several scores) in an obvious attempt to just get the game over with THEN I might see the Cowboys whine as a possible legit complaint about sportsmanship. However, in this case Dallas decided to keep trying to score and expected the Vikes to call off the dogs? Ridiculous. Leave it to Dallas to expect that kind of special treatment.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Jay Leno poked fun at Cowboys for complaining that Vikings ran up score: "I haven't seen cowboys cry like that since 'Brokeback Mountain'."

Nice !
Share 49ersWebzone