There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

divisional round playoffs gameday thread

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
A Vikings-Jets championship game would be a Douche Bowl.

yes it would ugh
  • da209
  • Veteran
f**k you NORV!!!!! u backstabbing b*****d! im so happy chargers lost my whole family like them...
J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS
Originally posted by luv49rs:

yes it would ugh

I don't even think I'd be able to watch.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
YES!!! The NFL is a better place without the Chargers and Cowboys in the playoffs! -Not even the 'shady' refs could help those classless/overrated douchebags win today!

I could argue that the jets are bigger douchebags then the chargers
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
pizza the hut > choke turner

Yep, thanks to Nate Kaeding...

sorry I'm not wishing this on dude but he better the F out of Dodge. or else he'll be found decapitated somewhere in mexico.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by luv49rs:

yes it would ugh

I don't even think I'd be able to watch.

I couldn't watch last year's. That one was the ultimate douchebag bowl for me.
LAWLZ

Great game, fantastic, SD with their annual choke job and showed us just how much discipline they truly lack (Norv, thats on you buddy).

I dont see this as Nate's fault. True he shoulda made 2 of those FGs but you really can't blame him when SD was constantly shooting themselves in the foot, making mistakes all over, this was an all around choke job and the Jets took advantage.

You know Coach Sing blew himself a load throughout that game, especially the 2nd half.

So is Subway ever going to show the Crabtree commercials ? Or did they take them off after his holdout ? I'm tired of Michael Phelps swim through streets and through farms
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
YES!!! The NFL is a better place without the Chargers and Cowboys in the playoffs! -Not even the 'shady' refs could help those classless/overrated douchebags win today!

I could argue that the jets are bigger douchebags then the chargers

yep by far
Originally posted by GameOver:
LAWLZ

Great game, fantastic, SD with their annual choke job and showed us just how much discipline they truly lack (Norv, thats on you buddy).

I dont see this as Nate's fault. True he shoulda made 2 of those FGs but you really can't blame him when SD was constantly shooting themselves in the foot, making mistakes all over, this was an all around choke job and the Jets took advantage.

You know Coach Sing blew himself a load throughout that game, especially the 2nd half.

Subway's latest slogan is "Where Winners Eat"? I guess Nate Kaeding won't be eating there.
CanĀ“t say i feel sorry for Rivers, something about that guy that bugs me. At least the Jets should be able to put some pressure on Peyton Manning.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
So is Subway ever going to show the Crabtree commercials ? Or did they take them off after his holdout ? I'm tired of Michael Phelps swim through streets and through farms