Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
A Vikings-Jets championship game would be a Douche Bowl.
yes it would ugh
There are 704 users in the forums
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
A Vikings-Jets championship game would be a Douche Bowl.
Originally posted by luv49rs:Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
A Vikings-Jets championship game would be a Douche Bowl.
yes it would ugh
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
YES!!! The NFL is a better place without the Chargers and Cowboys in the playoffs! -Not even the 'shady' refs could help those classless/overrated douchebags win today!
Originally posted by SoCal9er:Originally posted by blunt_probe:
pizza the hut > choke turner
Yep, thanks to Nate Kaeding...
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:Originally posted by luv49rs:Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
A Vikings-Jets championship game would be a Douche Bowl.
yes it would ugh
I don't even think I'd be able to watch.
Originally posted by solidg2000:Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
YES!!! The NFL is a better place without the Chargers and Cowboys in the playoffs! -Not even the 'shady' refs could help those classless/overrated douchebags win today!
I could argue that the jets are bigger douchebags then the chargers
Originally posted by GameOver:
LAWLZ
Great game, fantastic, SD with their annual choke job and showed us just how much discipline they truly lack (Norv, thats on you buddy).
I dont see this as Nate's fault. True he shoulda made 2 of those FGs but you really can't blame him when SD was constantly shooting themselves in the foot, making mistakes all over, this was an all around choke job and the Jets took advantage.
You know Coach Sing blew himself a load throughout that game, especially the 2nd half.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
So is Subway ever going to show the Crabtree commercials ? Or did they take them off after his holdout ? I'm tired of Michael Phelps swim through streets and through farms