LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 316 users in the forums

divisional round playoffs gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I wish we had their o-line.

That's an o-line that "imposes their will".

-9fA
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
All I gotta say is Philip Rivers is a douche bag, and should have kept his pie hole shut. I guess he was trash talking with the Jets D earlier in the season. Well now he got his!
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Can´t say i feel sorry for Rivers, something about that guy that bugs me. At least the Jets should be able to put some pressure on Peyton Manning.

Why in the world would you want the f****t ass jets to beat the colts? The colts are awesome, they have Peyton Manning who is a class act and best QB of his generation, Reggie Wayne is f**king awesome, Caldwell isn't nearly the piece of s**t that Rex Ryan is, Freeney is awesome, etc. The Jets have an overrated hollywood rookie QB, a piece of s**t for a head coach, annoying ass defense, and they tampered with Crabtree and f**ked our season up. Those jackasses have been a thorn in my side all year. f**k THE JETS, PERIOD.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Can´t say i feel sorry for Rivers, something about that guy that bugs me. At least the Jets should be able to put some pressure on Peyton Manning.

Why in the world would you want the f****t ass jets to beat the colts? The colts are awesome, they have Peyton Manning who is a class act and best QB of his generation, Reggie Wayne is f**king awesome, Caldwell isn't nearly the piece of s**t that Rex Ryan is, Freeney is awesome, etc. The Jets have an overrated hollywood rookie QB, a piece of s**t for a head coach, annoying ass defense, and they tampered with Crabtree and f**ked our season up. Those jackasses have been a thorn in my side all year. f**k THE JETS, PERIOD.
Originally posted by niners94:
Singletary likes this.

Why would singletary like seeing the team that tampered with his star rookie's contract go far in the playoffs? f**k THE JETS.
I want the Colts to win the Super Bowl
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

How can any 9er fan root for those a*****es seriously? How can you do that? I'm not even crying or anything. I just despise them, and I don't understand how any of you can root for them at all ever, just because they're popular or some bulls**t like that. They tampered with Crabtree and helped f**k our season over. As far as I'm concerned that fat b*****d Rex Ryan can get hit by a bus and I wouldn't give a damn. That's the douche-iest team in the NFL.
Originally posted by teeohh:

I want the Saints to win.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
I want the Saints to win the SB, I want to see Bourbon St. blow up. Can you imagine how crazy it would be if they won it all.

How can any 9er fan root for those a*****es seriously? How can you do that? I'm not even crying or anything. I just despise them, and I don't understand how any of you can root for them at all ever, just because they're popular or some bulls**t like that. They tampered with Crabtree and helped f**k our season over. As far as I'm concerned that fat b*****d Rex Ryan can get hit by a bus and I wouldn't give a damn. That's the douche-iest team in the NFL.

Well I was rooting for the chargers today, but I will be rooting for the jets next weekend. The only reason I will do that is because the Jets have one SB vs. the Colts 3, and I hate hearing the G.O.A.T talk surrounding Manning. It's just a rule of thumb I have. Barring any rivalry, I root for the team with the least amount of SB wins and more SB losses.

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by GameOver:
LAWLZ

Great game, fantastic, SD with their annual choke job and showed us just how much discipline they truly lack (Norv, thats on you buddy).

I dont see this as Nate's fault. True he shoulda made 2 of those FGs but you really can't blame him when SD was constantly shooting themselves in the foot, making mistakes all over, this was an all around choke job and the Jets took advantage.

You know Coach Sing blew himself a load throughout that game, especially the 2nd half.

I've always liked the Jets. 49ers have always been my team. Born and raised in Sacramento and love the 49ers. With that said I started liking the Jets in the 90's when they were one of the crappiest teams in the NFL. They were my lovable losers when the 49ers were one of the best teams in the league. Curtis Martin is my favorite non-49ers and my love for the Jets grew with my hatred towards Bellicheat and the Patriots.

I'm not going to start hating them because of the "He-said, she-said" crap with Crabtree though.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Well I was rooting for the chargers today, but I will be rooting for the jets next weekend. The only reason I will do that is because the Jets have one SB vs. the Colts 3, and I hate hearing the G.O.A.T talk surrounding Manning. It's just a rule of thumb I have. Barring any rivalry, I root for the team with the least amount of SB wins and more SB losses.

but they tampered with Crabtree and Ryan was an ass about it. I just can't get over that. If they win it all I won't cry or anything but I sure hope any of the other teams left beats their ass like they owe them something. Plus so what if the colts have 2 SBs, they're freaking awesome dude.
yeah, i'm rooting for colts-saints (a manning bowl sort-of, since peyton's dad played in NO) with the saints to win it all in a high-scoring shootout.

all in all I want a good game, not like how the rest of these playoffs have gone so far...

if its jets-dikes =
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by teeohh:

I want the Saints to win.

I wouldn't mind if they won, but I don't want to see Manning lose a Super Bowl
Share 49ersWebzone