There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

After another playoff loss will McNabb be on the trading block?

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by boast:

Anyway to get a still photo of this pic? would like it to be the actual puking part. Dude from Philly was hanging all kinds of stuff on my locker after the Eagles beat our 9ers.

I have very limited access here at work so......

Why the f**k did he call a timeout? I remember that college QB throwing up, hiking the ball, and throwing the ball for a completion or TD.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
I'll take him in a heartbeat.
Originally posted by obx49:

For what? What would you guys give-up for a 33 year-old QB with one year left on his deal . . . and who's played in ONE offensive system his entire career . . . a system we don't run BTW?

f**k that!
1ST rd for and old QB seems pricey to me?
  • Adman
  • Veteran
I would love McNabb...plus he would be a great mentor for Nate Davis...McNabb spoke a lot about Nate and said he has a lot of respect for him and liked him a lot coming out of college!

I could see them becoming really good friends....they kind of remind me of the same person...both kind of big bulky QB's with big arms. Nate is actually more accurate.

Only thing...would we go back to the WCO?! It wouldnt be so hard since the QB would know it in and out...WR's only need to learn routes. It's difficult to do when a QB has to learn the WCO from scratch..but if you have a QB come in who knows it well...its easier to install.
  • ndp9
  • Info N/A

Ditto
  • ndp9
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Adman:
I would love McNabb...plus he would be a great mentor for Nate Davis...McNabb spoke a lot about Nate and said he has a lot of respect for him and liked him a lot coming out of college!

I could see them becoming really good friends....they kind of remind me of the same person...both kind of big bulky QB's with big arms. Nate is actually more accurate.

Only thing...would we go back to the WCO?! It wouldnt be so hard since the QB would know it in and out...WR's only need to learn routes. It's difficult to do when a QB has to learn the WCO from scratch..but if you have a QB come in who knows it well...its easier to install.

Good point. As far as I know, the WCO is the only offense McNabb has ever known (NFL-wise).
Originally posted by ndp9:
Originally posted by Adman:

Good point. As far as I know, the WCO is the only offense McNabb has ever known (NFL-wise).

But would that mean firing Raye? I'm thinking that it would because I doubt Raye knows different whole sets of offense's.

-9fA
  • Adman
  • Veteran
It would most definitely mean firing Raye.

Idk who we could get to run the WCO?