LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

1st and 3rd for Brandon Marshall?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Do it as long as it's the 1B pick. #17 overall and a 3rd for Brandon Marshall. Scot M. mostly misses on the 3rd round anyway... Except for Frank Gore his 3rd round hasn't been good overall.

So you are looking at a 1B pick for Brandon Marshall. Hell YES! He is better than anybody you will find at #17 overall. He's a freakin beast. Like T.O. in his prime.
at people willing to trade a 2nd round pick for Cribbs
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by crzy:
I would trade two 1sts for Brandon Marshall. He's better than any player in this draft.

Glad you're not our GM.

-9fA

Yeah man two 1sts for Marshall is a horrible trade. I'd take my chances than possibly trading a future starter away
AWWWWW HEEEEELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crzy:
I would trade two 1sts for Brandon Marshall. He's better than any player in this draft.

If we're gonna trade two 1st round picks (bite my tongue) I'd hope it would be for Eric Berry.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by JDeezy:
No thanks to both. Don't get me wrong both great players, but 1st and 3rd is too much for Marshall for a team of our ilk, ie a team that still has a lot of holes to fill and is in ample position to do so in this draft. That trade might make sense for a budding team like the Ravens or somebody else. As far as Cribbs goes, he could have been had for a second. If he was available for a 2nd would you do it? I personally would not for anything higher than a 3rd. Just keep the picks and fill your needs in the draft....we don't have that great of a need at wide receiver anymore and this draft has plenty of return men. Maybe they're not as great as Cribbs, but they won't come at the same cost either.

I would do it. I would pull the trigger for Cribbs if all it cost was a 2nd. We have 2 first rounders and a likely uncapped year coming up. Cribbs would fill a glaring hole on the team (KR/PR). Could we get that value with a second round pick? Maybe, maybe not. Cribbs has proven to be a threat. For a 2nd, you bet your a$$!

I think so as well. Cribbs is a known commodity and for a second we would be in good shape to fill our other holes as well.

Cribbs would be an instant upgrade for the team.

Triple co sign

I totally agree also. We havent drafter anything good in the second round recently anyways. We know what we are getting with cribs and thats a All-Pro Return man. We could have won at least two games if we didnt just fumble the PR or KR. Imagine if we could have someone that can catch and run!! We would be looking like a very solid team!
Originally posted by Dem9erboyz:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by JDeezy:
No thanks to both. Don't get me wrong both great players, but 1st and 3rd is too much for Marshall for a team of our ilk, ie a team that still has a lot of holes to fill and is in ample position to do so in this draft. That trade might make sense for a budding team like the Ravens or somebody else. As far as Cribbs goes, he could have been had for a second. If he was available for a 2nd would you do it? I personally would not for anything higher than a 3rd. Just keep the picks and fill your needs in the draft....we don't have that great of a need at wide receiver anymore and this draft has plenty of return men. Maybe they're not as great as Cribbs, but they won't come at the same cost either.

I would do it. I would pull the trigger for Cribbs if all it cost was a 2nd. We have 2 first rounders and a likely uncapped year coming up. Cribbs would fill a glaring hole on the team (KR/PR). Could we get that value with a second round pick? Maybe, maybe not. Cribbs has proven to be a threat. For a 2nd, you bet your a$$!

I think so as well. Cribbs is a known commodity and for a second we would be in good shape to fill our other holes as well.

Cribbs would be an instant upgrade for the team.

Triple co sign

I totally agree also. We havent drafter anything good in the second round recently anyways. We know what we are getting with cribs and thats a All-Pro Return man. We could have won at least two games if we didnt just fumble the PR or KR. Imagine if we could have someone that can catch and run!! We would be looking like a very solid team!

Hell yeah man. We could've had a few more wins. GET CRIBBS !!! He could also work out of the wildcat and not to mention the slot !
Share 49ersWebzone