There are 217 users in the forums

Marc Bulger could be done

Shop 49ers game tickets
I know it's PFT but.......

The career of St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger may be over.

Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports, citing multiple sources, that Bulger is considering retiring.

There's a good chance that Bulger won't be back in St. Louis even if he does decide he wants to play in 2010. But Bulger, who will turn 33 this year, has suffered through multiple injuries and seen his play decline over the last few seasons, may have decided he doesn't want to play anymore, anywhere.

If Bulger is done for good, the record will show that he made two Pro Bowls while completing 62.1 percent of his passes, for 22,814 yards, with 122 touchdowns and 93 interceptions.

Link

I still hold to my guns that Bradford will go #1 to the Rams
I hope he retires.

I've always liked the guy, but he just hasn't been himself the last couple years. He had a good career.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports, citing multiple sources, that Bulger is considering retiring.

There's a good chance that Bulger won't be back in St. Louis even if he does decide he wants to play in 2010. But Bulger, who will turn 33 this year, has suffered through multiple injuries and seen his play decline over the last few seasons, may have decided he doesn't want to play anymore, anywhere.

If Bulger is done for good, the record will show that he made two Pro Bowls while completing 62.1 percent of his passes, for 22,814 yards, with 122 touchdowns and 93 interceptions.

Link

I would rather them take bradford than clausen
Originally posted by bigfan:

Link

We can break Bradford

Link

I'd rather have them take ANY QB than Suh.
Poor guy.

You get a chance to play in the NFL and you end up with the worst protection oline team in the league.

I don't think I've ever seen a qb sacked and hurried more than Bulger ,other than Carr.
Hope he decides to return one more year. So he could be delay the Rams rebuilding process one more year.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Hope he decides to return one more year. So he could be delay the Rams rebuilding process one more year.

co-signed.

Ha Ha, I am sure they are thinking the same thing about us. Laughing at how long we stick with Alexis
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Link

I'd rather have them take ANY QB than Suh.

yeah, hopefully this makes them take a QB

now all we need is Warner to retire, I read an article on espn last night questioning whether he retires if they make it deep into the playoffs again or if he comes back if they fall short
i hope they take bradford

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I was done like 3 years ago.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
did he ever begin
My guess is he's the next Oakland Raider QB
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
did he ever begin