There are 151 users in the forums

Marc Bulger could be done

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
did he ever begin

This

So... Over 22,000 yards and 122 career touchdowns isn't a career? Wow.
I'd like to see what he could have done on a good team. It sucks that he wasted his career on the lambs.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by bigfan:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I know it's PFT but.......

The career of St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger may be over.

Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports, citing multiple sources, that Bulger is considering retiring.

There's a good chance that Bulger won't be back in St. Louis even if he does decide he wants to play in 2010. But Bulger, who will turn 33 this year, has suffered through multiple injuries and seen his play decline over the last few seasons, may have decided he doesn't want to play anymore, anywhere.

If Bulger is done for good, the record will show that he made two Pro Bowls while completing 62.1 percent of his passes, for 22,814 yards, with 122 touchdowns and 93 interceptions.

Link

I still hold to my guns that Bradford will go #1 to the Rams

I would rather them take bradford than clausen

I'd rather have them take ANY QB than Suh.

Co-signed. Just like I hope Seattle doesn't select Berry w/ their first pick.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by bigfan:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I know it's PFT but.......

The career of St. Louis Rams quarterback Marc Bulger may be over.

Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports, citing multiple sources, that Bulger is considering retiring.

There's a good chance that Bulger won't be back in St. Louis even if he does decide he wants to play in 2010. But Bulger, who will turn 33 this year, has suffered through multiple injuries and seen his play decline over the last few seasons, may have decided he doesn't want to play anymore, anywhere.

If Bulger is done for good, the record will show that he made two Pro Bowls while completing 62.1 percent of his passes, for 22,814 yards, with 122 touchdowns and 93 interceptions.

Link

I still hold to my guns that Bradford will go #1 to the Rams

I would rather them take bradford than clausen

I'd rather have them take ANY QB than Suh.

Co-signed. Just like I hope Seattle doesn't select Berry w/ their first pick.

Make that Berry, Haden, and Spiller
He had a really good carer he should retire.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
did he ever begin

This

So... Over 22,000 yards and 122 career touchdowns isn't a career? Wow.

This.

Plus IMO it wouldn't be wise for the Rams to take ANOTHER DL in the 1st especially with the #1 pick..Golden rule is if you don't have a Franchise QB then take one. It's gonna be a tossup between Clausen and Bradford.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I hope he retires.

I've always liked the guy, but he just hasn't been himself the last couple years. He had a good career.
If does decide to return & the lambs cut him ill be glad to have him on our side
i know he would be a instant upgrade over Hill.
Share 49ersWebzone