LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

2010 NFL PRO BOWL TEAM SELECTION THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Discuss all the players selected to the 2009 Pro Bowl here.

The Bengals with a 10-5 record and NO probowlers..WOW. Not to mention Vincent Jackson got Snubbed. He's been balling all season!
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
The Bengals with a 10-5 record and NO probowlers..WOW. Not to mention Vincent Jackson got Snubbed. He's been balling all season!

definitely, I voted for Jackson every time, but the other guys that made it are just as deserving.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Favre and Rodgers on the NFC team together.
Is DRC really pro-bowl material

VD is starting!
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

definitely, I voted for Jackson every time, but the other guys that made it are just as deserving.

this is true, but i would think the way the Chargers are winning he would get in!
Originally posted by Slash49:

yes
wtf. no bengals. that's a crime.
The Bengals got boned.

congrat to all the players whom have made it and to those on the alternate list. suprised to not see A. Franklin on that alternate list though.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Dec 29, 2009 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:

yes

I don't know, not saying he sucks but he takes to many chances and gets burned quite often cause of it, oh well my boy Willis got in and thats all that matters!!!!!

its been awhile since any corner has been dominant, i don't recall one at all this season and DRC probably just made it due to his success in the playoffs last season based on rep. I don't think he had a great year at all.
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
Andy Lee... all day
I think that for the first time in recent memory, the probowl rosters are respectable. You can make ticky-tack arguments for certain people, but those who deserved to go, did go.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone