Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Grieveland?

Bereaveland?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Wow I'm surprised he turned down the hawks to go to the freaking browns. Guess the seahawks aren't as favorably thought of as everyone in the NFC west thought as an organization.

Thats what makes the Seahawks a great organization. Any great machine can roll on after losing an individual.

Even, if the Browns improve, as a Franchise they will still be weak, because they would then be too dependent on Holmgren.

I think everybody involved made the right decision on this one

lol, you are kidding right?

Nu bulls**t. I think this was a smart move, but hiring Mora Jr and having a coach in waiting situation was a joke.
Eww why Cleveland?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Eww why Cleveland?

for the steamers?
  • titan
  • Veteran
I'm just glad he didn't go back to the seahawks.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Eww why Cleveland?

for the steamers?

luv!!!!

that's dirrty!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Eww why Cleveland?

for the steamers?

luv!!!!

that's dirrty!

i know!!
Eww why Cleveland?

for the steamers?

luv!!!!

that's dirrty!

i know!!

I'm talking about you! not mr. walrus.
The browns are kind of like my second team. I hope Holmgren turns that franchise around. I wonder who he is gonna pick as a headcoach. Im thinking a hotshot cordinator. What do you guys think?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
The browns are kind of like my second team. I hope Holmgren turns that franchise around. I wonder who he is gonna pick as a headcoach. Im thinking a hotshot cordinator. What do you guys think?

2 names that are rumored are Marty Mornhinweg and Steve Mariucci. Of course they are just rumors, but Holmgren is likely to hire a coach whom he is familiar with.

I would guess whomever the next HC is, he will be hiring Jim Zorn as the QB's coach.

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Grieveland?

Bereaveland?

Noooo, then I would have said, Bereaveran.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

2 names that are rumored are Marty Mornhinweg and Steve Mariucci. Of course they are just rumors, but Holmgren is likely to hire a coach whom he is familiar with.

I would guess whomever the next HC is, he will be hiring Jim Zorn as the QB's coach.

Or OC, which I would like to see. I would love to see Mornhiweg get another shot as a HC, I bet you he does much better under Holmgren.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Or OC, which I would like to see. I would love to see Mornhiweg get another shot as a HC, I bet you he does much better under Holmgren.

I don't think Zorn has ever been an OC and he failed as a playcaller in Washington so I'd guess he would not have playcalling duties in Cleveland. There is also a rumor that Holmgren may offer Weis a position on staff so I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie was the OC/playcaller with Zorn as his QB coach. That would leave Holmgren with the option to keep Mangini for at least 1 more year as HC or possibly to bring in a defensive minded HC whom he is familiar with.

I hope Mooch gets the job.
Share 49ersWebzone