There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Welcome to Cleveland Mr.Holmgren ?!

From the mouth of Adam Schefter on ESPN that the Cleveland Plain Dealer is reporting Holmgren is going to accept the Brownies offer to come in and be the boss. He also is reporting Holmgren will evaluate Mangini's status once the season concludes.

Deal might be somewhere close to 10 years @ 50 million according to Mort. Link to follow.......
good for him
would be cool to see all bottom dwelers rise up next year

Browns, 49ers, Lions, Bills!!!
Mangini
Originally posted by valrod33:
good for him

Shanny to the NFC East & Holmgren to the Brownies = more bring on the Chuckie threads and the "Throw the bank at Coach Chin" threads + the "The Yorks f**ked up by not getting Holmgren or Shanny" threads in Niner Talk.

Originally posted by teeohh:
would be cool to see all bottom dwelers rise up next year

Browns, 49ers, Lions, Bills!!!

im predicting a Niners vs Bills superbowl next year

Wow I'm surprised he turned down the hawks to go to the freaking browns. Guess the seahawks aren't as favorably thought of as everyone in the NFC west thought as an organization.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Mangini
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by valrod33:
good for him

Shanny to the NFC East & Holmgren to the Brownies = more bring on the Chuckie threads and the "Throw the bank at Coach Chin" threads + the "The Yorks f**ked up by not getting Holmgren or Shanny" threads in Niner Talk.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Wow I'm surprised he turned down the hawks to go to the freaking browns. Guess the seahawks aren't as favorably thought of as everyone in the NFC west thought as an organization.

Actually the Seahawks were smart imo. They weren't gonna pay him that much money and they weren't gonna give him complete and total control of football moves.

heard that they we're not giving him full control of the roster
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Grieveland?

Thats what makes the Seahawks a great organization. Any great machine can roll on after losing an individual.

Even, if the Browns improve, as a Franchise they will still be weak, because they would then be too dependent on Holmgren.

I think everybody involved made the right decision on this one
Originally posted by danimal:

Thats what makes the Seahawks a great organization. Any great machine can roll on after losing an individual.

Even, if the Browns improve, as a Franchise they will still be weak, because they would then be too dependent on Holmgren.

I think everybody involved made the right decision on this one

lol, you are kidding right?