There are 184 users in the forums

Titan's Chris Johnson makes "Speedy" assault on NFL record Book

Shop 49ers game tickets
Chis Johnson is in position to rush for 2000 yards in a season as well as break the yards from scrimmage record by Marshall Faulk. Please pay attention, you may never see this feat done again.

http://gsn.gridironsource.com/_CHRIS-JOHNSON-RUNS-FOR-THE-RECORD/video/868424/32256.html
Originally posted by dunkwindex:
Please pay attention

because people that frequent an NFL team message board wouldnt?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I WAS WONDERING WHY THIS POSTER SEEMS TO HAVE THESE RANDOM POSTS ABOUT RANDOM DUDES, ISN'T THIS SPAMMING?
He's linking to articles on the same site every time and it rarely has to do with the Niners. The posts show me this is not a Niner fan as this guy knows dick about our team. ISN'T THIS SPAMMING?
Originally posted by TX9R:
I WAS WONDERING WHY THIS POSTER SEEMS TO HAVE THESE RANDOM POSTS ABOUT RANDOM DUDES, ISN'T THIS SPAMMING?
He's linking to articles on the same site every time and it rarely has to do with the Niners. The posts show me this is not a Niner fan as this guy knows dick about our team. ISN'T THIS SPAMMING?

PM a Mod.
Originally posted by TX9R:

Problem solved. Thanks for catching that.
Share 49ersWebzone