There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nate Davis thread

Originally posted by crabman82:
brandon jones, mike robinson, nate davis, mccloughan must be drunk in the corner pumping up our former players to pete carroll

lol.

I knows Pete, I knows.....Nate is awesomes, and he's beautifuls too man, Pete, I mean really beautiful man. YOU HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING PETE!!!!
31 teams didn't pass up on him this time...so, there goes that argument.
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN

Change of 49ers' offensive system meant Nate Davis would start from scratch. Plus, SF wasn't thrilled with weight gain during 2010 season.

I was rooting for him, but these are both red flags. What a waste of talent IMO.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
MaioccoCSN

Change of 49ers' offensive system meant Nate Davis would start from scratch. Plus, SF wasn't thrilled with weight gain during 2010 season.

I was rooting for him, but these are both red flags. What a waste of talent IMO.

hasn't been wasted yet man.
Originally posted by Joecool:

mattbarrows

Ex-p squadders can sign w/ playoff teams. Look for SEA to sign Davis to future deal for '11 @Michael_RA I thought no signings until CBA?

mattbarrows

Ex-p squadders can sign w/ playoff teams. Look for SEA to sign Davis to future deal for '11 @Michael_RA I thought no signings until CBA?

from Mattbarrows too:

'Hawks fans already screaming, 'Start Nate!' @MaioccoCSN 49ers fan favorite QB Nate Davis will be signing with Seahawks, pending a physical.
It's weird how no one ever mentioned his weight gain before. He has been hitting the Purple Drank with JaMarcus I gather.
  • Otter
  • Veteran

What about the, "he sucks, only did well with a scaled down playbook against 2nd and 3rd teamers, and was grossly over-rated by the zone" argument? Can I still use that one?
Originally posted by Otter:

What about the, "he sucks, only did well with a scaled down playbook against 2nd and 3rd teamers, and was grossly over-rated by the zone" argument? Can I still use that one?

Not to mention, that he was only picked up because McCloughan is with the Seahawks and he doesn't give up on players.... ever.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 11, 2011 at 12:05 PM ]
I'm kinda annoyed by the fact that Seattle is in the playoffs and getting contributions (whatever they may be) from M-Rob and Balmer.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I'm kinda annoyed by the fact that Seattle is in the playoffs and getting contributions (whatever they may be) from M-Rob and Balmer.

MRob has done well. Balmer on the other hand has done jack all. I try to look for his name on the field, but I can never find it.

In retrospect, letting MRob go was probably a bad idea. Especially given the fact that the 2nd string RB rarely saw the field. Robinson would have likely had a larger impact on the game - even if it was only on special teams.

-9fA

R.I.P. Nate Dogg
He's going to divulge our entire playbook.
Originally posted by aman49:

R.I.P. Nate Dogg

no way ?!