LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

Nate Davis thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
31 teams didn't pass up on him this time...so, there goes that argument.
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN

Change of 49ers' offensive system meant Nate Davis would start from scratch. Plus, SF wasn't thrilled with weight gain during 2010 season.

I was rooting for him, but these are both red flags. What a waste of talent IMO.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
MaioccoCSN

Change of 49ers' offensive system meant Nate Davis would start from scratch. Plus, SF wasn't thrilled with weight gain during 2010 season.

I was rooting for him, but these are both red flags. What a waste of talent IMO.

hasn't been wasted yet man.
Originally posted by Joecool:

mattbarrows

Ex-p squadders can sign w/ playoff teams. Look for SEA to sign Davis to future deal for '11 @Michael_RA I thought no signings until CBA?

mattbarrows

Ex-p squadders can sign w/ playoff teams. Look for SEA to sign Davis to future deal for '11 @Michael_RA I thought no signings until CBA?

from Mattbarrows too:

'Hawks fans already screaming, 'Start Nate!' @MaioccoCSN 49ers fan favorite QB Nate Davis will be signing with Seahawks, pending a physical.
It's weird how no one ever mentioned his weight gain before. He has been hitting the Purple Drank with JaMarcus I gather.
  • Otter
  • Veteran

What about the, "he sucks, only did well with a scaled down playbook against 2nd and 3rd teamers, and was grossly over-rated by the zone" argument? Can I still use that one?
Originally posted by Otter:

What about the, "he sucks, only did well with a scaled down playbook against 2nd and 3rd teamers, and was grossly over-rated by the zone" argument? Can I still use that one?

Not to mention, that he was only picked up because McCloughan is with the Seahawks and he doesn't give up on players.... ever.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 11, 2011 at 12:05 PM ]
I'm kinda annoyed by the fact that Seattle is in the playoffs and getting contributions (whatever they may be) from M-Rob and Balmer.

Originally posted by Leathaface:
I'm kinda annoyed by the fact that Seattle is in the playoffs and getting contributions (whatever they may be) from M-Rob and Balmer.

MRob has done well. Balmer on the other hand has done jack all. I try to look for his name on the field, but I can never find it.

In retrospect, letting MRob go was probably a bad idea. Especially given the fact that the 2nd string RB rarely saw the field. Robinson would have likely had a larger impact on the game - even if it was only on special teams.

-9fA

R.I.P. Nate Dogg
He's going to divulge our entire playbook.
Originally posted by aman49:

R.I.P. Nate Dogg

no way ?!
Share 49ersWebzone