LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Nate Davis thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN

49ers fan favorite QB Nate Davis will be signing with Seahawks, pending a physical.

Move this biotch to NFL TALK

Nate Davis is a ratard and I'm glad Harbawsome will get his own qb.
MaioccoCSN

49ers fan favorite QB Nate Davis will be signing with Seahawks, pending a physical.

Move this biotch to NFL TALK

• JDog
  • Veteran
How can he sign with the SeaChickens, I thought because of the CBA that you are not allowed to sign FA, only players that are already from your team?
Originally posted by BrianGO:
It just seems unbelievable that the likes of Drukenmiller, Carmazzi, Doman, Picket, Dorsey, Rattay, Stenstrom, Wienke, Carr were all given a shot, yet the player with more talent than all those other clowns combined, is never given a chance.

Its like when they traded Charles Haley (which arguably lost us two Super Bowls). Maybe he's like Haley and is totally wack. Perhaps he poops on his hand and then randomly throws it at coaches in the meeting rooms.

Talent is one thing. Work ethic is another. Reports out of Ninerland said that when Nate Davis went to the practice squad he got fat, which is a product of being lazy and lacking initiative. He's gone Jawalrus Russell on the Niners.
brandon jones, mike robinson, nate davis, mccloughan must be drunk in the corner pumping up our former players to pete carroll
Originally posted by JDog:
How can he sign with the SeaChickens, I thought because of the CBA that you are not allowed to sign FA, only players that are already from your team?

Practice Squad players can sign with whatever team they want

i think at this time of the year they call it a future contract or whatever, certainly wont be on their 53
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

CBA doesn't expire till early March.
praise the lord he's gone

MaioccoCSN

Change of 49ers' offensive system meant Nate Davis would start from scratch. Plus, SF wasn't thrilled with weight gain during 2010 season.
Not like it will really happen, but imagine a future where Nate Davis is the starting QB for Seattle and Alex Smith is the starting QB for Arizona.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Not like it will really happen, but imagine a future where Nate Davis is the starting QB for Seattle and Alex Smith is the starting QB for Arizona.

and we will end up starting Matt Lienhart
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 11, 2011 at 11:29 AM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
brandon jones, mike robinson, nate davis, mccloughan must be drunk in the corner pumping up our former players to pete carroll

lol.

I knows Pete, I knows.....Nate is awesomes, and he's beautifuls too man, Pete, I mean really beautiful man. YOU HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING PETE!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone