There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nate Davis thread

looks like this thread is done. to bad i liked the guy. this coaching staff can't develope QB's. he had no chance.
Originally posted by 49Fever:
the onlyly ggggggguy who ccccccould throw dddddat damn bbbbball !
Gimme me a break !
But the worst IMO is the fact that baalke made the move before the HC is hired : that is not a good message to send. It is already a power move to show who is the boss. I'm not sure Harbaugh would be pleased with those moves when he's here. If we wanna scare the guy from comin here, just do it that way Baalky. You wanna show your ballsky ? Go find another job !
And BTW if you swing and miss on selecting our next HC, you're done with me : you're FIRED !

hes a practice squad player.....

He aint going anywhere right now, the seasons over.
This thread isn't done till after the Superbowl....but yeah, he doesn't seem driven enough to be a qb in the NFL regardless of how much talent he might have. Reminds me of Rashaun Woods.
Originally posted by twitter:
@JimHarbaugh: Shame the 49ers didn't re-sign Nate Davis. He was by far the most talented QB on the team. BTW, I'm signing with the Bronco's. LmAO


Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by twitter:
@JimHarbaugh: Shame the 49ers didn't re-sign Nate Davis. He was by far the most talented QB on the team. BTW, I'm signing with the Bronco's. LmAO



Becoming overweight after going to the PS says volumes about his work ethic, none.

Here's another Russell/Young type of QB with no work ethic and clue. Too bad. He seemed like he had some promise, but you gotta want it.

He didn't. Time to move on...
Originally posted by ninertico:
Becoming overweight after going to the PS says volumes about his work ethic, none.

Here's another Russell/Young type of QB with no work ethic and clue. Too bad. He seemed like he had some promise, but you gotta want it.

He didn't. Time to move on...

this
He played subpar in the preseason, his coach publicly called him for his lack of work ethic, 31 other team previously passed on the guy and he gained weight while on the practice squad.

What other reason is there is to offer him a futures contract? I don't see any.

-9fA
  • dj43
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,155
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
He played subpar in the preseason, his coach publicly called him for his lack of work ethic, 31 other team previously passed on the guy and he gained weight while on the practice squad.

What other reason is there is to offer him a futures contract? I don't see any.

-9fA

Looks like Singletary got one thing right after all.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
He played subpar in the preseason, his coach publicly called him for his lack of work ethic, 31 other team previously passed on the guy and he gained weight while on the practice squad.

What other reason is there is to offer him a futures contract? I don't see any.

-9fA

Looks like Singletary got one thing right after all.

True, and it seems that Baalke has seen the same thing.

-9fA
My bet is Nate gets picked up by another NFL team and plays in a game withen the next 2 years.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
My bet is Nate gets picked up by another NFL team and plays in a game withen the next 2 years.

Yep, he has the intangables such as a quick release, the ability to see the field and improvise. Brett Farve was traded for a high round draft pick for the same reasons. Time will tell and I think unfortunatly the Niners have too much to work on to take up the Nate Davis Project. Hope some other team does, he does have some potential.
The Great One gone again. Huge croc tears.

Nate, let me help you practice something. Repeat after me:
"Would you like fries with that, sir?"

Cheers.
Thanks to that buffoon Mike Singletary we may never know Davis true potential

just after 2 season's the niners giving up on Nate

but a b*tch like Smith gets a million other try's????




hope this doesnt come back & bite us in the a$$ later on

i have a gut feeling he will be a Josh Freeman type of QB but with a bigger cannon

Big arm.. No Brain and apparently ate himself out of a job.