There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Potential OL coaches

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Assuming some coaching staffs are dismissed at the end of the season:

Tom Cable (would have to change to zone-blocking scheme)
Joe Bugel
Jeff Davidson (Jerry Richardson is extremely loyal, but I think John Fox has run his course there)

Any others?
  • tmg808
  • Info N/A
Well we can't blame it all on the Coach, the personnel was weak going into the draft last year and they didn't address it. 3 injuries took away the depth. The line has done a better job lately in the pass, There hasn't been any continuity with the line for a while.. Hopefully The personnel can be addressed in Free Agency or the Draft... I'd love to get another Larry Allen type.. but he is 1 of a kind..
we need a complete overhaul in the OL. We should go after whoever the best available OL coach is I don't care who it is. Whatever we do I hope we just don't fire the current OL coach and hire his F'N assistant again.
Originally posted by matt49er:
we need a complete overhaul in the OL. We should go after whoever the best available OL coach is I don't care who it is. Whatever we do I hope we just don't fire the current OL coach and hire his F'N assistant again.

Agree, I want a new O-line coach.
thanks for bringing up the subject. It needs to be addressed.
Greg Roman, Stanford.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Greg Roman, Stanford.

Yep. Or USC's OL coach.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by matt49er:

Agree, I want a new O-line coach.

Please!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Greg Roman, Stanford.

Yep, and if the niners are lucky, he'll bring Harbaugh with him for HC