LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Potential OL coaches

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Assuming some coaching staffs are dismissed at the end of the season:

Tom Cable (would have to change to zone-blocking scheme)
Joe Bugel
Jeff Davidson (Jerry Richardson is extremely loyal, but I think John Fox has run his course there)

Any others?
Well we can't blame it all on the Coach, the personnel was weak going into the draft last year and they didn't address it. 3 injuries took away the depth. The line has done a better job lately in the pass, There hasn't been any continuity with the line for a while.. Hopefully The personnel can be addressed in Free Agency or the Draft... I'd love to get another Larry Allen type.. but he is 1 of a kind..
we need a complete overhaul in the OL. We should go after whoever the best available OL coach is I don't care who it is. Whatever we do I hope we just don't fire the current OL coach and hire his F'N assistant again.
Originally posted by matt49er:
we need a complete overhaul in the OL. We should go after whoever the best available OL coach is I don't care who it is. Whatever we do I hope we just don't fire the current OL coach and hire his F'N assistant again.

Agree, I want a new O-line coach.
thanks for bringing up the subject. It needs to be addressed.
Greg Roman, Stanford.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Greg Roman, Stanford.

Yep. Or USC's OL coach.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by matt49er:

Agree, I want a new O-line coach.

Please!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Greg Roman, Stanford.

Yep, and if the niners are lucky, he'll bring Harbaugh with him for HC
Share 49ersWebzone