LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 140 users in the forums

Well barring a huge miracle Arizona is the...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Game set match!
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
add in special thanks to VD, Frank Gore, and Brandon Jones.

lol
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
2 years now Frank causes us important games at the division an playoffs, Last year monday game against Ari he stumbled before the goal line.

IF you wish to dismiss the culpability of the Refs then you must blame this on TEAM not on any one player.

Alex did as much as he could but even he had some issues. So don't go pointing the finger at Frank for a fumble that he could not control having. Freakin insane that you even pointed the finger at him.

~Ceadder
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Vikings should put T.Jackson in.....
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Run the table, and hope for the best I guess

What???

Even if we "ran the table" we STILL fall short. we're 5-7 and they're 8-4. How do you figure we can turn this around?

We had a chance IF they lost. Our season officially ended today.

~Ceadder

I'm looking at the wild card. If we run the table we're 9-7, with the tie breaker over Philly. Add in Dallas usual collapse and maybe we get lucky and sneak in.

Definetily not likely, but if we run the table and miss the playoffs by an inch or two oh well at least we have serious positive momentum going into next year.
The Tards actually have punt returners who let the ball go inside the ten yard line. I wish our guys were that smart.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
you should thank Gore and VD. But hey, we got a quarterback, right??

You know if they get... MAKE two freakin calls we win the ball game.

The first is that STUPID STUPID STUPID non call on the Walker mugging.

The rest of them are simple calls that should and weren't called. But that took 7 points off the board.

Yeah you CAN blame Sing for not kicking the FG, but II liked that he was going for it.

In my book the no call was followed by what amounted to me as favoritism for the Seahawks by not calling the Safety. It WAS a Safety. Dude never even got out of the End Zone and was promptly stood up IN the End Zone. That ball should have been ours and again points did not make it onto the board.

~Ceadder

Walker still had plenty of opportunity to catch that pass as it hit him right in the hands and he had it till the last second.
Originally posted by jed_york:
this ownership has forwarded a complaint to Zygmunt Wilf.

I know that you're not Jed York but if you were I would say...

You F'N p***y you can't even tough it out with the Tampering charges against the New York Jets, how the F*CK you gonna file a complaint with the League for inappropriate conduct of an officiating crew.

It's a good thing that you aren't Jed though.

The Zone might just have tracked you down to throw you a beatin.

*Note to the Mods* No I am not calling this poster a name. It's an example of what I WOULD say to Jed if he an I were face to face with one another.

~Ceadder
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

What???

Even if we "ran the table" we STILL fall short. we're 5-7 and they're 8-4. How do you figure we can turn this around?

~Ceadder

I'm looking at the wild card. If we run the table we're 9-7, with the tie breaker over Philly. Add in Dallas usual collapse and maybe we get lucky and sneak in.

Definetily not likely, but if we run the table and miss the playoffs by an inch or two oh well at least we have serious positive momentum going into next year.

At this point, we don't deserve it. They haven't risen to the occasion. This was the big game to man up, take the next step...it was on the line today, they didn't take the opportunity when they had the chance, they are not ready. It's time to move on to next year.
Originally posted by lazy:
Vikings should put T.Jackson in.....

So they could lose by 50 points instead of what they are losing by now?

~Ceadder

Originally posted by 5xChamp:
2 years now Frank causes us important games at the division an playoffs, Last year monday game against Ari he stumbled before the goal line.

The dude was playing with a concussion on that play....

-9fA
Originally posted by Blitz:

What???

~Ceadder

At this point, we don't deserve it. They haven't risen to the occasion. This was the big game to man up, take the next step...it was on the line today, they didn't take the opportunity when they had the chance, they are not ready. It's time to move on to next year.

Don't deserve it? What game did you watch? Alex's completion percentage alone suggests they DO deserve it. It's just sad that a game is so damned easily determined by the Refs and their calls and lack of calls. It's NOT supposed to be like this. You're sposed to go scrap it out with the Opposing team not the Opposing team AND the Refs.

Total BS.

~Ceadder
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jed_york:
this ownership has forwarded a complaint to Zygmunt Wilf.

I know that you're not Jed York but if you were I would say...

You F'N p***y you can't even tough it out with the Tampering charges against the New York Jets, how the F*CK you gonna file a complaint with the League for inappropriate conduct of an officiating crew.

It's a good thing that you aren't Jed though.

The Zone might just have tracked you down to throw you a beatin.

*Note to the Mods* No I am not calling this poster a name. It's an example of what I WOULD say to Jed if he an I were face to face with one another.

~Ceadder

Be careful friend it's hard to get all those red bars back-not that i speak from experience or anything

What???

~Ceadder

Don't deserve it? What game did you watch? Alex's completion percentage alone suggests they DO deserve it. It's just sad that a game is so damned easily determined by the Refs and their calls and lack of calls. It's NOT supposed to be like this. You're sposed to go scrap it out with the Opposing team not the Opposing team AND the Refs.

Total BS.

~Ceadder

27/45 = 60%

That's nothing special. I know you're going to point to the drops, but that's on us not the refs or Seattle.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

What???

~Ceadder

Total BS.

~Ceadder

C'mon man, we don't want to be sounding like we are whining about the ref's. You know we can't blame the ref's, no matter how f**ked up they are. We gotta be bigger and better than that, we gotta have it resting in our hands and not having it rest in the zebra's hands. We did all that, but we didn't hold onto the ball in the end zone, we pulled back from the big hit in the end zone, we fumbled the ball etc. They had their chances...they didn't get it done...they didn't rise up to the challenge and capitalize on those chances.

[ Edited by Blitz on Dec 6, 2009 at 20:22:28 ]
Share 49ersWebzone