There are 180 users in the forums

Well barring a huge miracle Arizona is the...

Shop 49ers game tickets
NFCWest champion.

Cause I don't see them losing another game the rest of the season other than MAYBE us but that's not looking good either.

Thank you Refs for the big shaft under my xMas tree.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Dec 6, 2009 at 19:52:30 ]
f**k my life
you should thank Gore and VD. But hey, we got a quarterback, right??
add in special thanks to VD, Frank Gore, and Brandon Jones.

Vikings are tanking right now, shameless trying to avoid playing us in the playoff.
It should be there last though with dockett and boldin being unhappy and kurt will slow down if not retire next year
Run the table, and hope for the best I guess
this team is a joke
Originally posted by WestCoast:
you should thank Gore and VD. But hey, we got a quarterback, right??

You know if they get... MAKE two freakin calls we win the ball game.

The first is that STUPID STUPID STUPID non call on the Walker mugging.

The rest of them are simple calls that should and weren't called. But that took 7 points off the board.

Yeah you CAN blame Sing for not kicking the FG, but II liked that he was going for it.

In my book the no call was followed by what amounted to me as favoritism for the Seahawks by not calling the Safety. It WAS a Safety. Dude never even got out of the End Zone and was promptly stood up IN the End Zone. That ball should have been ours and again points did not make it onto the board.

~Ceadder
2 years now Frank causes us important games at the division an playoffs, Last year monday game against Ari he stumbled before the goal line.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Run the table, and hope for the best I guess

What???

Even if we "ran the table" we STILL fall short. we're 5-7 and they're 8-4. How do you figure we can turn this around?

We had a chance IF they lost. Our season officially ended today.

~Ceadder
this ownership has forwarded a complaint to Zygmunt Wilf.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
2 years now Frank causes us important games at the division an playoffs, Last year monday game against Ari he stumbled before the goal line.

idk, that game was on Martz for calling a draw to MRob on the 2 yd line on the last play of the game.
Share 49ersWebzone