LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

i root for AZ against the vikes

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
I didn't root for AZ, but I do feel that the 49ers aren't good enough for the playoffs. If we did make the playoffs, I am afraid we would be blinded by that and not shore up the holes we have. Like when we were blinded by the strong finish we had the last two years.

We are still some ways from being a perennial NFC West contender and playoff team.

Our running game is stagnant and our passing game is not good enough to overcome that on a consistent basis like the Cards are.

Our offensive line will get eaten alive by good defenses.

Our front 7 is solid, but our secondary gets picked apart by average to above average QBs.

Our pass rush is inconsistent.

Those are not a signs of a playoff team.

we can solve all that in one offseason, hell we can solve that tonight.

just cut alex smith.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
I didn't root for AZ, but I do feel that the 49ers aren't good enough for the playoffs. If we did make the playoffs, I am afraid we would be blinded by that and not shore up the holes we have. Like when we were blinded by the strong finish we had the last two years.

We are still some ways from being a perennial NFC West contender and playoff team.

Our running game is stagnant and our passing game is not good enough to overcome that on a consistent basis like the Cards are.

Our front 7 is solid, but our secondary gets picked apart by average to above average QBs.

just cut alex smith.

You are in a very particular mood today.

just cut alex smith.

i was participating in those alex smith threads. and as i felt the loss coming i knew he would somehow get the blame for it all. and yep i was right. there are 3-5 posters saying he should have overcome all the dropped passes and ran for another 100 yds to win the game.

just cut alex smith.

i was participating in those alex smith threads. and as i felt the loss coming i knew he would somehow get the blame for it all. and yep i was right. there are 3-5 posters saying he should have overcome all the dropped passes and ran for another 100 yds to win the game.

Tsk tsk tsk. I expected better from you Jayson.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Lock this raider fan garbage.

Totally agree, nailed it.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
wow 49erfeeeever808 you start some dumb threads
Originally posted by filthydogma:
Originally posted by 49Fever:
I'm tired to be so disgusted by this team
i was still hopeful before the hawks game
i left the game disgusted
i sensed that FG coming i thought it would be on the first hawks drive inside two minutes but the WR dropped it
i thought lucky us we can go to OT right ?
No mr stupid thinks we can go the length of the field in 51 seconds and we give them the ball back
I have enough and i don't want this team to play with my emotions anymore this season
GO CARDS let's end this stupid "playoffs" race cos we were simply never in it but in our hearts (stupid hearts)

You should be horsewhipped dude im sad and sorry that this site allows people like yourself on it you should be ashamed to be a forty niner fan. If you really like to talk that junk you should just become a fan of another team. You suck and f..k you very much for your time

you're so nice i won't tell you what i know of your mother
but you know don't you ?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
wow 49erfeeeever808 you start some dumb threads

wise a*s

Son, I am disappoint.
I love you very much.

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 7, 2009 at 23:49:38 ]
Originally posted by filthydogma:
I'm tired to be so disgusted by this team
i was still hopeful before the hawks game
i left the game disgusted
i sensed that FG coming i thought it would be on the first hawks drive inside two minutes but the WR dropped it
i thought lucky us we can go to OT right ?
No mr stupid thinks we can go the length of the field in 51 seconds and we give them the ball back
I have enough and i don't want this team to play with my emotions anymore this season
GO CARDS let's end this stupid "playoffs" race cos we were simply never in it but in our hearts (stupid hearts)

You should be horsewhipped dude im sad and sorry that this site allows people like yourself on it you should be ashamed to be a forty niner fan. If you really like to talk that junk you should just become a fan of another team. You suck and f..k you very much for your time

you're so nice i won't tell you what i know of your mother
but you know don't you ?

1993 called. They want their cut downs back.
Share 49ersWebzone