LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

i root for AZ against the vikes

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm tired to be so disgusted by this team
i was still hopeful before the hawks game
i left the game disgusted
i sensed that FG coming i thought it would be on the first hawks drive inside two minutes but the WR dropped it
i thought lucky us we can go to OT right ?
No mr stupid thinks we can go the length of the field in 51 seconds and we give them the ball back
I have enough and i don't want this team to play with my emotions anymore this season
GO CARDS let's end this stupid "playoffs" race cos we were simply never in it but in our hearts (stupid hearts)
oh geez......

i hope people don't starting thinking i'm the one that started this thread.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
oh geez......

i hope people don't starting thinking i'm the one that started this thread.

I'm with you, I don't want anymore hope, just dash them now. Better to die right away than to bleed to death.
  • Sulla
  • Veteran
I'm rooting that Sunday Night Football gets a better cast - I'm so sick of Costas, King, Harrison, Dungy, Olbermann, Barber. Liked Sunday Night Football better when it was on ESPN. Sorry for the rant.

Go Vikes - anything can happen at the end of the season. Hopefully Madden Curse will kick in! (No harm intended to any player's health)
playoffs on the line or not.

f*ck the Cardinals.
Originally posted by Sulla:
I'm rooting that Sunday Night Football gets a better cast - I'm so sick of Costas, King, Harrison, Dungy, Olbermann, Barber. Liked Sunday Night Football better when it was on ESPN. Sorry for the rant.

Go Vikes - anything can happen at the end of the season. Hopefully Madden Curse will kick in! (No harm intended to any player's health)

I thought i was the only person annoyed by all of them clowns
Favre owns us, wouldn't be surprised if he let's this game "slip away".

...just to spit on us while we're already knocked down.

[ Edited by Black59Razor on Dec 6, 2009 at 18:00:11 ]
yeah i hope cards win so we can put this to rest already, i don't wanna keep hoping and get stabed like i did today.

f*ck the Cardinals.

Originally posted by horsecore:

f*ck the Cardinals.

Originally posted by 49Fever:
I'm tired to be so disgusted by this team
i was still hopeful before the hawks game
i left the game disgusted
i sensed that FG coming i thought it would be on the first hawks drive inside two minutes but the WR dropped it
i thought lucky us we can go to OT right ?
No mr stupid thinks we can go the length of the field in 51 seconds and we give them the ball back
I have enough and i don't want this team to play with my emotions anymore this season
GO CARDS let's end this stupid "playoffs" race cos we were simply never in it but in our hearts (stupid hearts)

You should be horsewhipped dude im sad and sorry that this site allows people like yourself on it you should be ashamed to be a forty niner fan. If you really like to talk that junk you should just become a fan of another team. You suck and f..k you very much for your time
wow 49erfeeeever808 you start some dumb threads
Lock this raider fan garbage.
I didn't root for AZ, but I do feel that the 49ers aren't good enough for the playoffs. If we did make the playoffs, I am afraid we would be blinded by that and not shore up the holes we have. Like when we were blinded by the strong finish we had the last two years.

We are still some ways from being a perennial NFC West contender and playoff team.

Our running game is stagnant and our passing game is not good enough to overcome that on a consistent basis like the Cards are.

Our offensive line will get eaten alive by good defenses.

Our front 7 is solid, but our secondary gets picked apart by average to above average QBs.

Our pass rush is inconsistent.

Those are not a signs of a playoff team.
Share 49ersWebzone