LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Saints & Colts lose this week

Shop 49ers game tickets
I will probably look like a Jackass if it doesn't happen but hear me out....

Tenn. is red hot and playing well the colts have been living on borrowed time for like 5 straight games.

The Wash Def is not that bad, they have the #1 pass defense and play at home. The Saints might be tired from the emotional game on monday, short week and travel. The Redskins always play tough (7-6 Loss to dallas and 27-24 to eagles both on the road)

Take them plus the 49ers in a 3 teamer this weekend.

[ Edited by Hollywood49er on Dec 4, 2009 at 10:47:52 ]
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Tenn. is red hot and playing well the colts have been living on borrowed time for like 5 straight games.

The Wash Def is not that bad, they have the #1 pass defense and play at home. The Saints might be tired from the emotional game on monday, short week and travel. The Redskins always play tough (7-6 Loss to dallas and 27-24 to eagles both on the road)

I like Tenn and Washington to both cover the spreads but I seriously doubt that the Skins upset the Saints. I do kind of like Tennessee to updet the Colts though.
I hope not because I have the Saints in my survival league this week.

I think Deon Sanders also predicted a Washington upset for the same reasons...
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I don't see the skins beating the saints. If the Saints D can stop Brady, I think they can handle Campbell the same.
Originally posted by Overkill:
I hope not because I have the Saints in my survival league this week.

I think Deon Sanders also predicted a Washington upset for the same reasons...

LOL... I have Pitt over Oakland this week. I am in a pool that pays 100K to the winner (although there is no chance there will be 1 man standing). We are down from 1250 people to 220. Last 2 weeks I wanted to break my TV... Dallas over Washington, and Atlanta over TB. Got REALLY lucky in both.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I like Tenn and Washington to both cover the spreads but I seriously doubt that the Skins upset the Saints. I do kind of like Tennessee to updet the Colts though.

Yep. That's how I see it too. I don't see Washington beating the Saints.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yep. That's how I see it too. I don't see Washington beating the Saints.
Redskins up 7-0
looks like the saints are about to lose
I think you are about to be proved wrong
  • Chief
  • Veteran

This wasn't even a bold prediction in the first place.

Anybody watching ESPN this week would have seen numerous occasions where they talked about the possibility of the Colts and Saints losing.

Just another guy trying to sound smart by repeating what he heard from analysts.
ESPN sucks

"I think the Colts are gonna get hit in the mouth..."
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:
I think you are about to be proved wrong

Originally posted by Chief:

You had to pick the 9ers as well, didn't you?
Share 49ersWebzone