There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Warner to see ophtalmologist : good for us ? (updated 12/5)

Originally posted by backontop:
Leinert had a pretty good game 21/31 220 yards. Not a great game by any means but still productive. Lets juts hope that if Leinert gets the nod due to Warner not being able to play due to injury that Leinert doesn't decide to get his act together and start playing NFL football.

leinart had a good game because their running game is starting to heat up. It wont be working against the vikes, he will have to throw.
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope its a career ending injury.

This
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by backontop:
Leinert had a pretty good game 21/31 220 yards. Not a great game by any means but still productive. Lets juts hope that if Leinert gets the nod due to Warner not being able to play due to injury that Leinert doesn't decide to get his act together and start playing NFL football.

leinart had a good game because their running game is starting to heat up. It wont be working against the vikes, he will have to throw.

I was referring to the upcoming MNF(in 2 weeks). If Warner is still out during that game and Leinert starts against the 49ers.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
vikings will eat leinart for breakfast if he starts, can see it now jarred allen having 4 sacks and antwan winfield with a pick and darren sharper with another.

I hope so. Would be nice for us to win and Cards to lose.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope its a career ending injury.

This

this. do you think they want clements to play again this season? No so why should we want them to be able to play?
  • Mex49
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,979
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope its a career ending injury.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by backontop:
Leinert had a pretty good game 21/31 220 yards. Not a great game by any means but still productive. Lets juts hope that if Leinert gets the nod due to Warner not being able to play due to injury that Leinert doesn't decide to get his act together and start playing NFL football.

leinart had a good game because their running game is starting to heat up. It wont be working against the vikes, he will have to throw.

leinart had a good game because the titans didnt gameplan for leinart, remember alex against houston? Vikings will be a much different beast since their defense is alot better than the titans and arizona sucks at home they probably press to hard.
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Nov 30, 2009 at 2:29 PM ]
Bad deal for Warner. Wouldn't be good if he play against the Vikings because they would really knock him around. This may just benefit us in long run.
  • B650
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,205
Originally posted by tohara3:
Bad deal for Warner. Wouldn't be good if he play against the Vikings because they would really knock him around. This may just benefit us in long run.

Yeah, but it won't matter much if we can't take care of Seattle.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope its a career ending injury.

This

this. do you think they want clements to play again this season? No so why should we want them to be able to play?

Because we are not on their level. I want the niners to play Warner. I don't want the niners to win the devision by default. We can beat them with Warner. Let them prove it.
the comeback of the former super hyped 1st round QB's begin. Young, Smith, and Leinart
Absolutely. Remove grandpa and that team is mediocre. Leinart cannot carry them, IMO.
Warner>Leinert so i hope leinert plays but i want leinert to play against the vikings so they can destroy him and rattle his confidence even more before we play him. these next two weeks are very important for us. maybe we can find our legs and make a push late in the season like the tards did last season
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope its a career ending injury.

This

lol so evil, you guys are. Who am I kidding? I'm with you.
He wont play this week, this is serious business. Your brain and eyes arent a bum knee or ankle you can play through. Bad, bad news for Ari.