LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 584 users in the forums

Warner to see ophtalmologist : good for us ? (updated 12/5)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by rigs49:
Maybe he should see Dr.Scott Hyver.

hyver did wavefront on me 7 years ago and my eyes are still badass.
None of this matters unless we beat Seattle.
Good I hope he never plays another down again.

I never liked Warner and I don't have sympathy for him
  • DJD
  • Veteran
If he had any brains (that aren't scrambled) he would follow in Steve Young's shoes and hang em up. I mean it's been over a week and he is still not seeing strait. That is what you call a bell ringing.
Westbrook is having the same problem. He is younger than Warner and is not sure if he will have to retire. The effects of too many concussions has been under scrutiny by NFLPA recently as more players experience problems later.

Big Ben was held out for precaution.
I bet he's done
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope its a career ending injury.

This

this. do you think they want clements to play again this season? No so why should we want them to be able to play?

Because we are not on their level. I want the niners to play Warner. I don't want the niners to win the devision by default. We can beat them with Warner. Let them prove it.

I love your spirit but I don't give a s**t how we win it! I'd like all 3 of their qb's to get hurt honestly.
The Leinart era begins
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope its a career ending injury.

This

this. do you think they want clements to play again this season? No so why should we want them to be able to play?

Because we are not on their level. I want the niners to play Warner. I don't want the niners to win the devision by default. We can beat them with Warner. Let them prove it.

I love your spirit but I don't give a s**t how we win it! I'd like all 3 of their qb's to get hurt honestly.

This. Do you think the Steelers were complaining when they didn't have to face the Patriots in the playoffs last year?

Originally posted by Mike8016:
The Leinart era begins

this would be great
The Leinart era begins

this would be great

Let's not count him out. If he goes through a week's worth of practice knowing that he'll be playing Sunday, he may do better. And the emergence of AZ's running game is a great addition to their already stout WR core.

I don't wish injury open anyone, even Warner. God bless him and his family. Some of you guys are just cruel. They are people before players.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
The Leinart era begins

this would be great

Let's not count him out. If he goes through a week's worth of practice knowing that he'll be playing Sunday, he may do better. And the emergence of AZ's running game is a great addition to their already stout WR core.

I don't wish injury open anyone, even Warner. God bless him and his family. Some of you guys are just cruel. They are people before players.

Do you honestly believe that when Steve got his clocked cleaned in Arizona that Cardinal fans were hoping to see him play against them in the future..I don't think so.
The Leinart era begins

this would be great

Do you honestly believe that when Steve got his clocked cleaned in Arizona that Cardinal fans were hoping to see him play against them in the future..I don't think so.

That's on them. Just because they act in that way, doesn't mean I will.
The Leinart era begins

this would be great

so damn true guarantee all those douches were happy as hell they didnt have to worry about steve tearing their garbage ass team to shreds. now i wish warner the best after football but dudes an enemy and has been a pain in the ass against us for pretty much a decade, him not playing is a godsend and can start the downfall of the cards
Share 49ersWebzone