LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

Warner to see ophtalmologist : good for us ? (updated 12/5)

Shop 49ers game tickets
posted five minutes ago by mike sando
I know you don't want to pray for other people to have injury but if he has a tough time recovering from the concussion and leinart is in vs vikes, that is improving our chances
A late season downfall for the tards ? i would like this very much
[ Edited by 49Fever on Dec 5, 2009 at 4:26 AM ]
Originally posted by 49Fever:
posted five minutes ago by mike sando
I know you don't want to pray for other people to have injury but if he has a tough time recovering from the concussion and leinart is in vs vikes, that is improving our chances
A late season downfall for the tards ? i would like this very much

He has had a few concussions, maybe it is time that he considered doing what is best for him and his family. Some guys just don't realize when it is time to hang 'em up.
Looks like this pattern of him not staying healthy did happen after all. Retirement is something he should consider after this season while he's in one piece. I hope God relays that message to him soon.

As for Leinart, yes that is good news for us. I despise the Vikes and Favre, but I'll be rooting for them to win since it benefits us while I expect us to win vs. Seahawks.
Leinert had a pretty good game 21/31 220 yards. Not a great game by any means but still productive. Lets juts hope that if Leinert gets the nod due to Warner not being able to play due to injury that Leinert doesn't decide to get his act together and start playing NFL football.
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
I hope Warner plays against the Vikings and gets manhandled by Jared Allen and company so he is too beat up to play against us. Sorry Kurt, never liked you or that wife of yours.
vikings will eat leinart for breakfast if he starts, can see it now jarred allen having 4 sacks and antwan winfield with a pick and darren sharper with another.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
vikings will eat leinart for breakfast if he starts, can see it now jarred allen having 4 sacks and antwan winfield with a pick and darren sharper with another.

Darren Sharper decides to leave the Saints for a game i see, good call
Maybe he should see Dr.Scott Hyver.
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A

Doesn't Darren Sharper play for Saints?
Originally posted by MaliCali:

oops my bad lol

Originally posted by NM49ERFAN:

Doesn't Darren Sharper play for Saints?

why yes, yes he does.
Originally posted by MaliCali:

Why that two timing son of a....
don't know why i keep thinking he still on the vikings haha, well my point is i doubt arizona gonna be able to run on them with the williams wall and jarred allen, will force leinart to make plays and make their offense one dimensional.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I hope its a career ending injury.
Share 49ersWebzone