There are 130 users in the forums

Week 10 Games Thread

It's making me sad watching Matthew Stafford getting all day to throw much of the time against the Vikings..

Just about every other team I watch makes me even more depressed about our offensive line.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 15, 2009 at 11:59:18 ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's making me sad watching Matthew Stafford getting all day to throw much of the time against the Vikings..

Just about every other team I watch makes me even more depressed about our offensive line.

We definitely need a serious infusion of talent, but I think a big part of our line's problem is coaching. We need to find a new O-Line coach in the offseason.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's making me sad watching Matthew Stafford getting all day to throw much of the time against the Vikings..

Just about every other team I watch makes me even more depressed about our offensive line.

What about the Packers?




I probably spoke to soon and they'll play amazing later today.
Are the Rams giving Brees a hard time?
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It's making me sad watching Matthew Stafford getting all day to throw much of the time against the Vikings..

Just about every other team I watch makes me even more depressed about our offensive line.

What about the Packers?




I probably spoke to soon and they'll play amazing later today.

That's why I said "just about"
Originally posted by teeohh:
Are the Rams giving Brees a hard time?

Yes
Could the Rams upset the Saints?
Come on Falcons!
come on Bengals hold em to a field goal....
f**king Chris Johnson is amazing, netting me 30+ points in fantasy
Pretty much every week too lol
Originally posted by teeohh:
Could the Rams upset the Saints?

Naw
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
f**king Chris Johnson is amazing, netting me 30+ points in fantasy
Pretty much every week too lol

I think next season, unless I have the 1st pick in the draft, I'm picking Johnson no matter what. Yahoo had him ranked pretty late this year, he will probably be in the top 5 next year though
Rice has over 200 yards! Rams just stop the Saints on 4th down!
yeah skins!!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
Rice has over 200 yards! Rams just stop the Saints on 4th down!

yeah i know. i am going up against him in fantasy. he is washing out adrian peterson.
Share 49erswebzone