LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Lets see what happens next year when Shannahan is running the show.

Shanny's likely going to Washington...

-9fA

There were reports that if Chicago does make changes, Shannahan would be "very interested" in joining the Bears as head coach. He already has a strong relationship with Cutler. Why would he go to Washington when he already has his QB in Chicago?

-9fA

There were reports that if Chicago does make changes, Shannahan would be "very interested" in joining the Bears as head coach. He already has a strong relationship with Cutler. Why would he go to Washington when he already has his QB in Chicago?

Because the GM that he wanted (Bruce Allen) is now in Washington.

-9fA

-9fA

-9fA

True, but he is a Chicago native and he drafted Jay Cutler. Why take a risk in drafting another quarterback when you already know what you have?
I can definetely see this happening. Lovie might be gone by seasons end.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
I can definetely see this happening. Lovie might be gone by seasons end.

I don't think Lovie is going anywhere. Shannahan to the Redskins is pretty much a lock IMO. The foundation is pretty much set for him to hit the ground running in Washington.

The Bears, on the other hand, should hire Mike Martz as their offensive coordinator. Matt Forte is an underrated pass catching RB, and would thrive in Martz system. In addition, Devin Hester would be a dangerous slot WR ala Hakim for the Rams. Johnny Knox also would fit Martz's offense.

-9fA

-9fA

True, but he is a Chicago native and he drafted Jay Cutler. Why take a risk in drafting another quarterback when you already know what you have?

Per ESPN radio, Shannahan said he respects the current coaches for Chicago and Houston too much to be the one to replace them. So he would not accept a coaching job for either team
Pretty good game by Cutler
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Heck of a TD pass to win it. Still a bum though.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Cutler is good when he has a line + chemistry with his receiving core (which any QB needs for success). -But I noticed that Cutler lowered the brim of his helmet during this game, I think Jay has been having light-sensitivity issues (the guy needs to put some eye-black on), or it could be an overall cognitive issue with his in-game blood-sugar regulation.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Cutler is good when he has a line + chemistry with his receiving core (which any QB needs for success). -But I noticed that Cutler lowered the brim of his helmet during this game, I think Jay has been having light-sensitivity issues (the guy needs to put some eye-black on), or it could be an overall cognitive issue with his in-game blood-sugar regulation.

I disagree. Cutler is good when he actually cares.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I disagree. Cutler is good when he actually cares.
dude threw a game changing pick and was caught on the sidelines giggling and laughing.

Lovie Smith is a garbage coach.

Singletary would've embarrassed his ass on live t.v.

That's why I like Singletary.
still an effing bum...
  • Remmaps
  • Info N/A
Devin Hester, and a bunch of unknowns.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for WheresWaldo.
Originally posted by solidg2000:

-9fA

-9fA

Per ESPN radio, Shannahan said he respects the current coaches for Chicago and Houston too much to be the one to replace them. So he would not accept a coaching job for either team

He's probably just saying that cause they haven't been fired yet. Once they're fired, who gives a rats ass how much respect for them you have. Take the job and move on...
Share 49ersWebzone