There are 228 users in the forums

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
I thought the bears were going to get slaughtered based off how easily they were getting to cutler the first couple series
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by danimal:
where are all the haters at now?

I have been in countless debates with fellow zoners over the last couple of years over Cutler and Martz. They were supposed to be garbage I was told.

I wanted to keep Martz(maybe give him a path to HC also) and Trade for Cutler(or trade up and draft Sanchez)

But I was an idiot right.

How many TD's did Cutler and Sanchez combine for yesterday? How many playoff games has Sanchez already won? What is Jay Cutlers career passer rating? How is Jimmy Raye working out?

oh look, how cool, your boys had a good week and the 49ers had a bad week

the world is gonna end, I think I'm gonna shoot myself later on today, maybe around 1pm I don't have anything planned for then

They are not my boys. Alex Smith is my boy because that decision has already been made for me by people apparently less intelligent than myself
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WestCoast:

I have been in countless debates with fellow zoners over the last couple of years over Cutler and Martz. They were supposed to be garbage I was told.

I wanted to keep Martz(maybe give him a path to HC also) and Trade for Cutler(or trade up and draft Sanchez)

How many TD's did Cutler and Sanchez combine for yesterday? How many playoff games has Sanchez already won? What is Jay Cutlers career passer rating? How is Jimmy Raye working out?

i think u need to lay off the jay cutler/mike martz hype.

when martz went to detroit they started off the season great then eventually got canned.

Fail. When Martz when to Detroit, the Lions lost there first 5 games and went 3-13 in his first year as OC. He did take the offense from being 27th ranked to 22nd. Year 2, the offense ranked 19th. He never got a 3rd year but the 2008 Lions offense ranked 30th and that team went 0-16.

Hey danimal, we share the opinions. I guess that's what happens when intelligent people post their opinion on message boards.

Cutler & Martz = good
Alex Smith = bad
Bump
Danimal, for what it's worth, I think it's awesome you were right.
Cutlers a boss, best deep ball in the league and hes doin it with relatively mediocre players around him...

Cutler is the new Jeff George. Poor attitude and poor leader. I stand by that.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DesiDez:

Hey danimal, we share the opinions. I guess that's what happens when intelligent people post their opinion on message boards.

Cutler & Martz = good
Alex Smith = bad

Smith+ who ever=bad

Cutler is doing good! He's only been in the system for 4 games and it's the Mike Martz system you have to be pretty good to understand and translate it onto the field. I guess the Alex Smith excuse that he is with a new system is proven wrong once again.
hi.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Smith is the definition of poor leader, not Cutler
  • dj43
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by DesiDez:

Cutler & Martz = good
Alex Smith = bad

Smith+ who ever=bad

Cutler is doing good! He's only been in the system for 4 games and it's the Mike Martz system you have to be pretty good to understand and translate it onto the field. I guess the Alex Smith excuse that he is with a new system is proven wrong once again.
Smith never played in the Martz system. Martz said he was ready to take over from JTO when he re-injured his shoulder. Your filter is preventing you from recalling the facts.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Why can't they both be poor leaders?

right now, one of them is 0-3 and the other is 3-0

right now, one of them is 0-3 and the other is 3-0

Cutler threw a late pick that could've ended the game, but was negated.

Devin Hester had a punt return T.D.

Urlacher had a forced fumble.

Cutler won that game, all by himself right?
Share 49ersWebzone