There are 165 users in the forums

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I would still take Cutler over Smith any day. Would make our offense much better.

Wow are you f**king kidding me!!!!!

what a joke

no, Gore > Forte, Davis, Crabtree, Morgan > Their receivers; it's sad because even our OL is better.

Taking Cutler over Smith isn't saying much, only the Smith homers will disagree with you, hell I'd even take Delhomme over Smith...well maybe not

Exactly look at what Cutler did when he had weapons like in Denver he was awesome. If he was our QB Crabtree would be like Brandon Marshall, Morgan like Eddie Royal we got a better TE than the broncos. OHH the possibility, I'm just saying we would be better with his at QB than Smith and a better RB too. Cutler has no weapons in Chicago that's his downfall there.

Cutler has never been awesome.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I would still take Cutler over Smith any day. Would make our offense much better.

what a joke

no, Gore > Forte, Davis, Crabtree, Morgan > Their receivers; it's sad because even our OL is better.

Taking Cutler over Smith isn't saying much, only the Smith homers will disagree with you, hell I'd even take Delhomme over Smith...well maybe not

Exactly look at what Cutler did when he had weapons like in Denver he was awesome. If he was our QB Crabtree would be like Brandon Marshall, Morgan like Eddie Royal we got a better TE than the broncos. OHH the possibility, I'm just saying we would be better with his at QB than Smith and a better RB too. Cutler has no weapons in Chicago that's his downfall there.

Compared to our QB's? Cutler is a Hall of Famer!

what a joke

are you kidding me
Cutler is in that I don't care Jemarcus category. Cutler could be an elite QB but he don't give a s**t.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Cutler is in that I don't care Jemarcus category. Cutler could be an elite QB but he don't give a s**t.

pretty much

what a joke

A Hall of Famer?? What has he done to earn this honor?? Cutler has never had a winning record and at any level in football....yet people praise him like he's the second coming of Brett Farve(Skip Bayless is an idiot). He's more like the second coming of Jeff George IMO.

SMITH>>>>>CUTLER any day of the week.....JUST WATCH
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

what a joke

Yep. Going to NFL.com and looking at statistics alone is bulls**t to say one QB is better than another.
bump
I used to call interceptions "jeffgeorges"...but now I call them "jaycutlers".

For example:

"Christ on a cracker! Did you see the jaycutler that moron threw? It got picked off by a lineman. That's his 17th jaycutler of the season. Ouch."
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
I used to call interceptions "jeffgeorges"...but now I call them "jaycutlers".

For example:

"Christ on a cracker! Did you see the jaycutler that moron threw? It got picked off by a lineman. That's his 17th jaycutler of the season. Ouch."

He has thrown more red zone interceptions in this season than Tom Brady has throw in his career. I'm gonna use your terminology.

Quick question: How would it be used for a defender? Can someone jaycutler a pass? Force the qb into a jaycutler?

bump
Man Jay Cutler sucks ball sacks im glad that f**k got benched, whats he up to now like 25 ints
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
man had to look at the record for most picks in a season

Most Passes Had Intercepted, Season
42 George Blanda, Houston, 1962
35 Vinny Testaverde, Tampa Bay, 1988
34 Frank Tripucka, Denver, 1960

wow
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Man Jay Cutler sucks ball sacks im glad that f**k got benched, whats he up to now like 25 ints

they benched him? who did they replace him with?
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by valrod33:

they benched him? who did they replace him with?

caleb hanie
Share 49ersWebzone