There are 235 users in the forums

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
I would still take Cutler over Smith any day. Would make our offense much better.

Wow are you f**king kidding me!!!!!

what a joke
Originally posted by King49er:
I would still take Cutler over Smith any day. Would make our offense much better.

what a joke

no, Gore > Forte, Davis, Crabtree, Morgan > Their receivers; it's sad because even our OL is better.

Taking Cutler over Smith isn't saying much, only the Smith homers will disagree with you, hell I'd even take Delhomme over Smith...well maybe not
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

what a joke

no, Gore > Forte, Davis, Crabtree, Morgan > Their receivers; it's sad because even our OL is better.

Taking Cutler over Smith isn't saying much, only the Smith homers will disagree with you, hell I'd even take Delhomme over Smith...well maybe not

weren't you the one that said that the 09 bears offense have a worse team than the 05 niners offense?

you have lost ALL credibility, step away from zone til your account goes inactive, then start a new account and maybe we'll pay attention to what you say around here

water is wet
Originally posted by Conejo:

what a joke

weren't you the one that said that the 09 bears offense have a worse team than the 05 niners offense?

you have lost ALL credibility, step away from zone til your account goes inactive, then start a new account and maybe we'll pay attention to what you say around here

really...talent wise? I think not.

So this Bears OL, is better than our '05 OL? We had Newberry for 10 games, Heitmann, Smiley, Baas played OK at guard, and we had bad Snyder, and bad Kwame.
They have a 2nd year RT that is playing just as bad as Kwame, s**t at LT, Pace has been on/off all year; their LG is also 5th round pick, that has only started 1 game previous to this year...Cutler has been running for his life behind that line, his speed/strength and pocket presence, has taken away a lot of sacks, which turned into picks...

Their WRs: Hester has been the reason for half of those picks! The guy is falling down, running wrong routes, or bumping into other players most of the time, and that's their number 1... Sure, the guy is a good play maker, but not a #1 WR. A 2nd year, 3rd round pick WR; and than a 5th round pick WR, to go a long with a above average TE, which we didn't have, is the rest of their "play makers".

Lloyd, would've put the same numbers that Hester is putting up, with Cutler; Battle would've done the same thing, if not more than Bennett. Johnny Morton was a vet that could've put up decent numbers as well.

We did have Barlow/Gore, which were more effective than Forte currently is. Beasley was also a better FB than McKie.

Not to mention, we had a ROOKIE Alex Smith, start half the games! Don't you think that was another reason why the offense looked so bad? Picket, Dorsey, and Rattay, also weren't anything special, lol.

OH NOES! I haz lust all mai quedabiliti wit u! wat duhz i do?!!?

Smith has only been productive in the spread
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Has Cutler been worse than Mark Sanchez?

Sanchez has been playing quite bad lately.

His stat line against the Pats: 8/21 136 yards, 1 TD 4 ints.

-9fA
Jay Cutler = Jeff George....both has a strong arm and thats about it.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

And his game against the lowly Bills, 0 TD 5 INT's

-9fA

sanchez is overrated

stafford is better

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

-9fA

sanchez is overrated

stafford is better
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

-9fA

sanchez is overrated

stafford is better

Agreed

what a joke

Exactly look at what Cutler did when he had weapons like in Denver he was awesome. If he was our QB Crabtree would be like Brandon Marshall, Morgan like Eddie Royal we got a better TE than the broncos. OHH the possibility, I'm just saying we would be better with his at QB than Smith and a better RB too. Cutler has no weapons in Chicago that's his downfall there.
[ Edited by Norwalks_Best on Nov 28, 2009 at 5:34 PM ]
bump

Share 49ersWebzone