Originally posted by Icedawg316:
Is a Rams win.... damn those f**kers of course the Lions had to ruin everything
we still get to play them both
There are 607 users in the forums
Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
Is a Rams win.... damn those f**kers of course the Lions had to ruin everything
Originally posted by RogueStout:
I'm more pissed that the Panthers won.

Originally posted by RogueStout:
I'm more pissed that the Panthers won.

Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by RogueStout:
I'm more pissed that the Panthers won.
you should be thanking the Panthers for winning
Originally posted by RogueStout:
I'm more pissed that the Panthers won.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We need to tie up Rogue and slap some sense into him.
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
Is a Rams win.... damn those f**kers of course the Lions had to ruin everything
Originally posted by lamontb:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by RogueStout:
I'm more pissed that the Panthers won.
you should be thanking the Panthers for winning
exactly it's crazy but folks are more concerned about a draft pick then the team staying in the division/playoff race.
Originally posted by RogueStout:
I'm more pissed that the Panthers won.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:Originally posted by lamontb:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by RogueStout:
I'm more pissed that the Panthers won.
you should be thanking the Panthers for winning
exactly it's crazy but folks are more concerned about a draft pick then the team staying in the division/playoff race.
seriously...and even if we do get a better draft pick with the panthers losing, the draft is a f**kin crapshoot. we could get a good (and cheaper) player at a lower pick anyway. all i care about right now is making the playoffs this year, im sick of waiting each year
Originally posted by lamontb:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by RogueStout:
I'm more pissed that the Panthers won.
you should be thanking the Panthers for winning
exactly it's crazy but folks are more concerned about a draft pick then the team staying in the division/playoff race.