LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

I told you so...

Shop 49ers game tickets
During the build up to the '09 Draft, some of ya'll though I was nutz for saying Clay Matthews was a better prospect than Aaron Maybin, well I told ya'll so, haha, hey I do deserve some credit, especially considering how much heat I caught for that prediction.

Maybin:
http://www.nfl.com/players/profile?id=00-0026987

Matthews:
http://www.nfl.com/players/claymatthews/profile?id=MAT538690
it seems as if both of them aren't playing well
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Say huh? Clay has 3 sacks, has earned a starting job, and has a TD on MNF stealing the football from the best back in the game.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

Say huh? Clay has 3 sacks, has earned a starting job, and has a TD on MNF stealing the football from the best back in the game.

yet you are the only one on this board who gives a heck?
Defensive end vs linebacker

team playing like s**t vs team playing pretty good, especially on defense

you cant really compare guys, and pull the i told you so card 6 weeks into the season, wait until the season is over at least..
Originally posted by MaliCali:

you cant really compare guys, and pull the i told you so card 6 weeks into the season, wait until the season is over at least..

too late, he already did
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by MaliCali:

too late, he already did

Yeah uh that just makes it worse, Maybin doesn't even start on that "s****" defense and Matthews is on a "pretty good" defense. I mean it goes to that Big 10 (or as I call them the 'Little' 10) myth vs. actual solid programs and solid conferences. Maybin came from Penn State who has forgotten to beat Iowa for some reason and sucks whenever they or any other Little 10 team plays USC in the Rose or any other big tyme team in one of the other BCS bowls. I mean all 3 SC defensive 1sts from last year are better than Maybin for goodness sake, and one of them is on a worse off defense IE Brian Cushing (who may be the Rookie DPOY).

my mistake, your right. i didn't notice the 3 sacks, but he really hasn't done much other than those sacks. i'd like to see what they both can do given more playing time. but honestly i can care less. i was never amused by any lineback in this past draft besides ayers and orakpo

my mistake, your right. i didn't notice the 3 sacks, but he really hasn't done much other than those sacks. i'd like to see what they both can do given more playing time. but honestly i can care less. i was never amused by any lineback in this past draft besides ayers and orakpo

That's funny cuz Clay is doing better than Robert and you could argue better than Brian as well, gosh I'm sick of SC's talents.
awesome job

-9fA
you are the next nostradomous.
I don't remember you saying that. You lie.
Aaron Maybin was supposed to be really raw out of school... give it a few years before you start tooting your horn.
Share 49ersWebzone