There are 152 users in the forums

I told you so...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • titan
  • Veteran
Questionable maybe 1 correct prediction out of ????????! Good luck with your new career.
Clay Matthews has really looked good so far after being hurt early in the preseason, and he's clearly outplayed the much more hyped BJ Raji who I actually hoped would have been available when the 9ers drafted. As for Maybin, I wasn't sold on him at the position he was drafted, but he still has a lot of time to prove himself. Also keep in mind that the Bills aren't a very good team which doesn't help a rookie look good.
[ Edited by fzrdave on Oct 22, 2009 at 9:34 AM ]
Originally posted by titan:
Questionable maybe 1 correct prediction out of ????????! Good luck with your new career.

Yeah funny outta one, that's cute, if it was just this one, why would I would of pointed it out, that and the fact some of all said I was nutz, and I was on something, even though I knew then I was rite. That's real cute nice try dude.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I don't remember you saying that. You lie.

It's not my fault you "don't remember" if you read my early mock drafts in the Draft War Room before the Draft, and in them I had said Clay is a better prospect than Aaron after some cats said are you crazy, because of that? You think Aaron is better than Clay whatttt??!!! I mean seriously it's just goes under that new school of thinkin' and the Big (Little) 10 myth, which sucks cuz I'm tired of seeing SC win the Rose Bowl by 30 every year.
oda mae brown?

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
During the build up to the '09 Draft, some of ya'll though I was nutz for saying Clay Matthews was a better prospect than Aaron Maybin, well I told ya'll so, haha, hey I do deserve some credit, especially considering how much heat I caught for that prediction.

Maybin:
http://www.nfl.com/players/profile?id=00-0026987

Matthews:
http://www.nfl.com/players/claymatthews/profile?id=MAT538690

Props

Clay Matthews looks like a Defensive Rookie of the Year candidate.
Originally posted by crzy:
During the build up to the '09 Draft, some of ya'll though I was nutz for saying Clay Matthews was a better prospect than Aaron Maybin, well I told ya'll so, haha, hey I do deserve some credit, especially considering how much heat I caught for that prediction.

Maybin:
http://www.nfl.com/players/profile?id=00-0026987

Matthews:
http://www.nfl.com/players/claymatthews/profile?id=MAT538690

Props

Clay Matthews looks like a Defensive Rookie of the Year candidate.

Thank you sir.

It's not my fault you "don't remember" if you read my early mock drafts in the Draft War Room before the Draft, and in them I had said Clay is a better prospect than Aaron after some cats said are you crazy, because of that? You think Aaron is better than Clay whatttt??!!! I mean seriously it's just goes under that new school of thinkin' and the Big (Little) 10 myth, which sucks cuz I'm tired of seeing SC win the Rose Bowl by 30 every year.

lol dude, people are just joking around here. You created a thread looking for props, you're gonna get some smartass replies.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

lol dude, people are just joking around here. You created a thread looking for props, you're gonna get some smartass replies.

-9fA

I only created the thread because I caught so much heat for saying this in March and April, I mean jeez some of ya'll were all over a brotha, and look what happened Clay turned out to be one good football player, while Aaron looks to fly by the wayside of that Little 10 myth.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
it seems as if both of them aren't playing well

Say huh? Clay has 3 sacks, has earned a starting job, and has a TD on MNF stealing the football from the best back in the game.

my mistake, your right. i didn't notice the 3 sacks, but he really hasn't done much other than those sacks. i'd like to see what they both can do given more playing time. but honestly i can care less. i was never amused by any lineback in this past draft besides ayers and orakpo

That's funny cuz Clay is doing better than Robert and you could argue better than Brian as well, gosh I'm sick of SC's talents.

yea that was the irony of my statement

clay is 2nd to cushing as best rookie linebacker, but doesn't stand out compared to linebackers in the past drafts.

better than Maddog

jus sayin...
dude can i have ur autograph
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by B_Carmine:
better than Maddog

jus sayin...

I shouldn't even at this yet i'm
  • titan
  • Veteran

Yeah funny outta one, that's cute, if it was just this one, why would I would of pointed it out, that and the fact some of all said I was nutz, and I was on something, even though I knew then I was rite. That's real cute nice try dude.

You are awesome! You can see the future! You should be on ESPN patting your self on the back! Mayock and Kiper......Watch Out! there is a new talent in town!

You are awesome! You can see the future! You should be on ESPN patting your self on the back! Mayock and Kiper......Watch Out! there is a new talent in town!

Why the hell would I wanna be on ESPN? Dallas Cowboy network ajacent honestly. Mayock is on the actual football network? As biased and loopy as ESPN are Kiper is actually half way decent, but still ESPN honestly, pleez. ANd jeez course I'm going pat my self on the back anyone should or have it patted for me, after taking so much dumbfounded heat last spring, my word.
Share 49ersWebzone