No no particular order these ones.
1) Jimmy Raye.
2) Rossum release - last year was a good year for him. He can still play. He was ok this year in very limited opportunites.
3) What the heck is going on with the O Line? That falls on the coach when 4 / 5 linemen can't block.
4) Terrible timeout and clock management. You don't call a precious timeout in the middle of the game to have a PEP RALLY... That cost us later in the game when Delanie fumbled but it was caused by the ground if you still had a review challenge left.
* As a motivator 10/10.
* Personnel decisions 6/10. There are some question marks there IMO on who to start, who to bench and who to let go and who to aquire in FA etc.
* Game day decisions and clock mangement 4/10. Very poor IMO and overrated because he is Singletary and people are just so over joyed to have a coach who actually gives them hope. His game day coaching that I have seen so far is in the bottom 25% of the league. Not Super Bowl worthy for sure. He will have to tighten that up if we are ever going anywhere.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 15, 2009 at 15:24:38 ]