LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

NFL Trade Deadline Rumors

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
per PFT the Chiefs willing to trade anyone but Cassel. Specific names that have been linked to possible trades include linebacker Derrick Johnson, defensive lineman Glenn Dorsey, and receiver Dwayne Bowe.

I personally am willing to trade J.Hill, J.Morgan for the D. Bowe.

Crabtree, Morgan, Hill, and Bowe would all be ineffective in our current scheme.

If you put Aaron Rodgers at QB on our team, and improve the O-line to an average level, you'd see all of our current players ooze with potential.

mos def. but am thinking that we might land a QB in the draft and from then on.
Originally posted by backontop:
Why is Mangini getting rid of all his players?

People like to start from scratch with their own players.

Remember when they used to call him "Mangenius"? I wonder why they don't call him that anymore...
  • obx49
  • Veteran
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but according to PFT Adalius Thomas is a healthy inactive today against the Titans. They surmise that N.E. is trying to trade him. Thomas would be worth one of our first round picks and would definitely solve our pass rushing woes.

Quote:
A big-money free agent addition in 2007, the move could be a sign that the Pats are dangling Thomas in the hopes of getting help at another position. Or to simply continue to pile up 2010 draft picks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/18/adalius-thomas-a-healthy-scratch-too/

God, please let this be true.
[ Edited by obx49 on Oct 18, 2009 at 2:38 PM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by obx49:
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but according to PFT Adalius Thomas is a healthy inactive today against the Titans. They surmise that N.E. is trying to trade him. Thomas would be worth one of our first round picks and would definitely solve our pass rushing woes.

Quote:
A big-money free agent addition in 2007, the move could be a sign that the Pats are dangling Thomas in the hopes of getting help at another position. Or to simply continue to pile up 2010 draft picks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/18/adalius-thomas-a-healthy-scratch-too/

I thought I read somewhere that Thomas is not healthy. I think this may be bulls**t on Florio's part.

Quote:

A first round pick for a 32-year-old overrated pass rusher?

No thanks...
Day and a half left and all this s**t is over
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

Quote:

No thanks...

+1
He might warrant a 3rd rounder and at his age that's as high as you go.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

Quote:

No thanks...

+1

Damn, I didn't know he was that old. He would definitely help our defense though and would be well worth a 3rd rounder.
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
The Baltimore Sun is reporting that rumors are floating around that the Ravens are looking into trading a second-round pick to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for wide receiver Dwayne Bowe. Coach John Harbaugh said "there are possibilities" when asked about the team potentially making a trade.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2009/10/harbaugh_on_making_a_trade_there_are_possibilities.html

s**t i'd trade a second for bowe

im fine with our wr's right now. if you asked me this before crabtree signed, i'd be all over the idea of trading for bowe. if he gets traded to the ravens, they'll be an unstoppable madden team

i would trade Jason Hill to Baltimore for a 3rd round pick. with Crabs comming in we have too many WRs and it would help in the draft.

put down the xbox controller. there is no way anyone in their right mind would trade a 3rd round pick for a 5th-6th reciever on our team. NO way. a conditional 7th would be more like it. if youre lucky a 6th.

i dont play Madden. and Baltimore is in need of WRs a 3rd or 4th is not that far off.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jcs:

Quote:

No thanks...

+1

I'd give them a 4th round pick and no more.

Originally posted by j3xperience:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by LundyLove:
The Baltimore Sun is reporting that rumors are floating around that the Ravens are looking into trading a second-round pick to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for wide receiver Dwayne Bowe. Coach John Harbaugh said "there are possibilities" when asked about the team potentially making a trade.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2009/10/harbaugh_on_making_a_trade_there_are_possibilities.html

s**t i'd trade a second for bowe

im fine with our wr's right now. if you asked me this before crabtree signed, i'd be all over the idea of trading for bowe. if he gets traded to the ravens, they'll be an unstoppable madden team

i would trade Jason Hill to Baltimore for a 3rd round pick. with Crabs comming in we have too many WRs and it would help in the draft.

put down the xbox controller. there is no way anyone in their right mind would trade a 3rd round pick for a 5th-6th reciever on our team. NO way. a conditional 7th would be more like it. if youre lucky a 6th.

i dont play Madden. and Baltimore is in need of WRs a 3rd or 4th is not that far off.

We'd be lucky to get a 5th for Jason Hill from ANY team in the NFL...
I'd trade a 4th or 5th round pick for either Quentin Groves or Roscoe Parrish.
Originally posted by PTulini:

I'd give that 4th for Groves.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Don't know about trading for Groves anymore. I read a report that he has struggled in Jacksonville's 3-4 that they've been running.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Don't know about trading for Groves anymore. I read a report that he has struggled in Jacksonville's 3-4 that they've been running.

Yea but they don't really run a base 3-4. They're running more of a 4-3 the majority of the defensive snaps. But either way, I'm still not big on this guy.
Share 49ersWebzone