There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kevin Kolb

Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'd love it if we traded with Philly for Kolb.

Possibly but the Eagles would probably trade at least a minimum of 2nd rd. and possible more picks.

i would give up a second rounder for an experienced qb.. heck maybe 1st.. we dont have the time to invest another 3 seasons in a rookie qb./. unless he can start right away.. without the growing pain..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Eagles are not trading Kolb.

everybody calm down.

If Vick keeps the starting job they'd have to seriously consider it. You can't hold a player down that is a starter on any other team. I think Kolb would demand a trade. Same thing goes for Vick. If Kolb reclaims the starting job, there's no way they bring back Vick next year or that Vick even considers coming back.

everybody calm down.

This is a discussion for the offseason. Philly's not going to trade Kolb or Vick mid season, but by the end of the year they will either let Vick walk or will trade Kolb this offseason.

I'd take either one of them, but with Minnesota looking for a new QB next year I'm not too optimistic about landing them.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 18, 2010 at 16:52:15 ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:

everybody calm down.

This is a discussion for the offseason. Philly's not going to trade Kolb or Vick mid season, but by the end of the year they will either let Vick walk or will trade Kolb this offseason.

I'd take either one of them, but with Minnesota looking for a new QB next year I'm not too optimistic about landing them.

Don't agree to what you say 1 because plata talks bro. Two you would rather get something than nothing if you let him walk. 3 Kolb is signed for a few more years and is cheaper to keep.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

everybody calm down.

Don't agree to what you say 1 because plata talks bro. Two you would rather get something than nothing if you let him walk. 3 Kolb is signed for a few more years and is cheaper to keep.

Long term you have to choose one or the other. Vick's not going to resign with Philly if Kolb is there. They're either going to extend Vick and trade Kolb or Vick's going to walk at the end of the year and they'll extend Kolb (keep in mind he's only signed thru next year).

As of right now I don't think they know how this is going to play out. It's a true competition.

Trade deadline this year ends tomorrow, and according to Philly sources they're both staying.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

everybody calm down.

Long term you have to choose one or the other. Vick's not going to resign with Philly if Kolb is there. They're either going to extend Vick and trade Kolb or Vick's going to walk at the end of the year and they'll extend Kolb (keep in mind he's only signed thru next year).

As of right now I don't think they know how this is going to play out. It's a true competition.

Trade deadline this year ends tomorrow, and according to Philly sources they're both staying.

That's right, the trade deadline is tomorrow. Is it me or is this season flying by?
Originally posted by mayo49:

everybody calm down.

That's right, the trade deadline is tomorrow. Is it me or is this season flying by?

Season Always flies but if we can Merriman & Vick o bro we absolutely a better team. I can only dream.
I would if Andy Reid comes with him.
Damn Kolb lookoing real good!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Either Vick or Kolb will be available next year. They both can't come back.
trade a 2nd and Chilo?
Originally posted by kstolai:

are you kidding? Kolb sucks.

He shredded us and Atlanta. Didn't look so hot against Tennessee but didn't have his best weapon either.

He has more 300 yard games in 6 games than Alex has in 6 years.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 28, 2010 at 10:19 AM ]
I'd take either one.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

He shredded us and Atlanta. Didn't look so hot against Tennessee but didn't have his best weapon either.

He has more 300 yard games in 6 games than Alex has in 6 years.

Sometimes its hard for some to see that there are actually better QB's out there than Alex Smith.