There are 206 users in the forums

Who do you root for Monday Night

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who do you root for Monday Night

Hmm Raye > Garrett? Sure seems like it LOL
  • dman
  • Veteran
score a damn td!

one more fg and i lose in fantasy plus the panthers might have a td in them to take the lead
So are the panthers doing well, or are the cowgirls sucking? I just got home, and I was kind of shocked to see the score.
why does the panthers run game suck this year?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
So are the panthers doing well, or are the cowgirls sucking? I just got home, and I was kind of shocked to see the score.

Cowboys played a horrible first half, the Panthers had a bunch of stupid penalties, 2nd half the Cowboys are playing a bit better, the Panthers can't tackle for s**t.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Cowboys played a horrible first half, the Panthers had a bunch of stupid penalties, 2nd half the Cowboys are playing a bit better, the Panthers can't tackle for s**t.

Ah, I see thx. So both are sucking to a degree. Well whatever the result, I'll be pleased.
See Steve Smith that's what happens when you yell at your QB, you make your QB force the ball
dallas is the most inconsistent under achieving team in the league.

1st half was the bad romo, 2nd half the good romo. they're not getting to the playoffs like that.
wtf was stewart doing not getting out of bounds?
Sorry but I'm cheering for anyone that plays Carolina this year and I would love to have it out wit the Cowgirls again in the playoffs!!!!

Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
Sorry but I'm cheering for anyone that plays Carolina this year and I would love to have it out wit the Cowgirls again in the playoffs!!!!

that would be cool but this would be better:

NFC West: 49ers
NFC North: Vikings
NFC South: Saints
NFC East: Giants

Wild Card 1: Packers
Wild Card 2: Eagles

at home watching TV in January: Cowboys
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Top 10 pick here we come! Just hope we can sign him this time
i didn't root for anyone but deangelo williams who didn't get a td for me

this game sucked, they need to stop giving dallas all these primetime games, i rather see the giants
  • dman
  • Veteran
Its possible that in consecutive Monday Night games I will be rooting for the Cowboys and the Packers.

Originally posted by dman:
Its possible that in consecutive Monday Night games I will be rooting for the Cowboys and the Packers.

hell yeah i'm going Packers too next week.

f*ck the vikings. we're better than them.
Share 49ersWebzone