There are 212 users in the forums

Who do you root for Monday Night

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who do you root for Monday Night

I am having a hard time deciding who to root for tommorrow. I thouroughly hate the cowboys with every fiber of my body. I would enjoy seeing them miss the playoff this year too. In additon, It drives me crazy to see Deion's smug smile on his face as he disses us. On the other hand, I really want the panthers to give us a top 10 draft pick to replace CRAPTREE. So simple question, who do you root for Monday? Is it okay for the Panthers to win 1 game and still give us a top 10 pick or do we actually root for the cowpukes?
Cowboys.

Duhh
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Sep 27, 2009 at 6:53 PM ]
Cowboys, duh. I would rather root FOR my team than to root against another.
everyone on dallas except their defense, romo, choice, felix jones

on the panthers: jonathan stewart

fantasy purposes

honestly, i hope carolina shuts dallas out only to lose on a last minute field goal

3-0 cowboys
Holding my nose I have to root for the Cowboys. That will be a first. I wonder if I can really do it?
How sick would it be for the Panthers to go 0-16
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Alright, how can any respectable Niner fan root for the Cowgirls? I can understand cheering for a fantasy player but you DO NOT cheer for them to win, no way.
I don't know.
panthers. hell with em cowdungs. regardless we're still gonna get a high draft pick from the panthers so am not worried bout their overall record just yet
WITHOUT A DOUBT I'm routing for the Panthers. I know a Panther loss gets us a little closer to a high draft pick, but I don't think anything would sound nicer than a total meltdown on Dallas sports radio Tuesday morning if Romo has another bad game.

For the record, though, I think the Cowboys are going to dismantle the Panthers in the worst way.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
everyone on dallas except their defense, romo, choice, felix jones

on the panthers: jonathan stewart

fantasy purposes

honestly, i hope carolina shuts dallas out only to lose on a last minute field goal

3-0 cowboys

no, i want it to be like 35-0 dallas. with Felix Jones scoring all of the TDs -- he's on my fantasy team. and anyway i'm rooting for a higher draft pick more than watching ESPN talk about what's wrong with the cowboys all week. i hate hearing about them and would rather just have people talk about their win for a bit and then talk about how terrible carolina is

plus with each carolina loss is a greater chance for us to land our prized RT
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 27, 2009 at 7:38 PM ]
i need cowboys to suck at defense in fantasy, but panthers better lose
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Alright, how can any respectable Niner fan root for the Cowgirls? I can understand cheering for a fantasy player but you DO NOT cheer for them to win, no way.

Just for the fact we got their 1st round pick, Let the losing continue for those Panters!
Cowboys just because of the draft pick situation, and I'm going to have to shower afterward... I know it.
as long as steve smith and deangelo williams get touchdowns i don't care

but to be honest, would be nice to see dallas lose again
Share 49ersWebzone