LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 407 users in the forums

Who do you root for Monday Night

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who do you root for Monday Night

A high draft pick would be nice, but I will never eeeeeeevvvverrr root for the Dallas Cowboys. Ever.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
A high draft pick would be nice, but I will never eeeeeeevvvverrr root for the Dallas Cowboys. Ever.

I got nothing against Carolina. Dallas, that is another story that goes a long ways back. But I have to root for the Panthers to lose to enahnce that pick. It is just business. But the silver lining is that it will definately not tear me up to see the Cowboys lose. Also, if there tampering involved with Crabtree, Jones was somehow involved. I hope he never wins a game in that vanity palace (except for tonight) he built.
Nobody.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Go Cowboys. I want a high draft pick.
I hate the Cowboys, so if they lose it's good with me. But even if the Cowboys win, that means the Panthers are 0-3 and a higher pick for us, so it's still good for me either way.
Carolina loses - tangible benefit to Niners with increased value of Carolina's #1 pick, which has already been traded to the Niners.

Dallas wins, but gets banged-up. Nothing serious. No broken bones or torn ligaments. But a widespread hammie attack, with lingering effects for 4-6 weeks to a handful of key Cwboys, would be very nice indeed. Also would love to see more poor coaching decisions, fanning the flames of discontent within the clubhouse.
Got to root for the Cowboys. It's all about a great draft pick next year.
Roy WIlliams better get me 5 points in for my team thats it....5 points
cowboys. I like romo
Originally posted by Krystal:
cowboys. I like romo

Whaaa???

hate the cowboys with a passion but i want the 9ers to improve and that happens when carolina loses so gotta go for the douches
cowboys. I like romo

Are you related to Jessica Simpson by any chance
Originally posted by valrod33:
i know that panthers losing helps us because we own their draft pick but i cant jsut bring myself to root for the cowboys, i really want the cowboys to lose i hate them so much.
cowboys. I like romo

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
How sick would it be for the Panthers to go 0-16

AND leaves them to sign with us for FREE!!
Share 49ersWebzone