LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Here we go with the FAVRE is Superman !

Shop 49ers game tickets
I hate saying it, but he freaking did it again.. I still hate him though..

What bugs me the most, though, no one will take the time to actually talk about how well we did as a team against the Vikings.. Yes, it was an amazing play, but if that didn't happen, we win.. Give the Niners their props.. They played their @$$e$ off without Frank Gore, in Minnesota, on their home opener against Princess Favre..
Originally posted by lamontb:
He earned can't take it away from him this week
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Ima be REAL here i think we should of did a pass play on our last possesion this whole running running running possesions in our last 2 games in our last possesion is not working i mean yeah it runs the clock down but damn throw it for a 1st then run all you want...

Yes im still heart broken from the game
  • eddie23
  • Info N/A
You sound bitter. Who cares? We can't run for 10 yards if our life depends on it, they take advantage and win fair and square on what may be the play of the year. Now let's put this behind us and move on.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
No ESPN for me this week.
I know, I love watching First Take, PTI, Around the Horn...and I can't stand listening to this anymore, even a day later I still feel sick
Originally posted by Dino:

No sh*t. I can't take all the Favre talk before and now that they're going to be stroking the shaft and tweaking his balls, no channel 206 for me.
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by Dino:

No sh*t. I can't take all the Favre talk before and now that they're going to be stroking the shaft and tweaking his balls, no channel 206 for me.

'There, Mr. Favre, is that the spot? A little to the left? Sure! No problem! Hmmmmm...'
I've never rooted for the Packers in my life (one of my most hated teams) but next week I want them to absolutely KILL this MFer.

Finish him, for God's sake! Put a stake in the heart.
As soon as we ran 3 TIMES IN A ROW when all we needed was 1 first down to win, I knew we we're going to lose. Absolutely knew without a doubt.

I hope the Packers design some extra special Blitz Packages for this sunday.. I hope BJ Raji Falls all over him..
Share 49ersWebzone