LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

I will be rooting for the Cowboys monday night

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
FK the draft pick, I get far more joy watching the Cowboys lose. End of discussion.

think of it as the cowgirls doing us a favor.
am neither a left wing commie or a right wing facist-I'm a moderate as such I will do what is in the best interest of the team and that is to root for the hated enemy this monday night and that is the cowgirls-but just this one night.

I wish the panther's didn't have a bye-they may be reeling if they lose to the cowboys who are hopefully pissed after embarassed by the giants in their gala home opener. The bye might help them get their head straight.

However, I don't want the top pick #1, if we do trade down but stay in the top 10, then hopefully use it to create more number ones by wheeling and dealing. If we are lucky we get rid of crap and get at least a number one for hime to and also the tamper charges proves true and we maybe switch a number two for their number one or get their number one outright.

I remember a lot of people saying we lost value when we traded our number two for this number one-well looks like the stock market may crash on that so called guru-hehe. BTW who did the panthers draft with this pick and is he doing any good right now.
FK the draft pick, I get far more joy watching the Cowboys lose. End of discussion.

Agreed.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Put it this way: If Carolina wins one game this year, which one would you want it to be?

Duck Fallas.
I am rooting for both of them to beat the hell out of each other
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Put it this way: If Carolina wins one game this year, which one would you want it to be?

Duck Fallas.

i guess ur right. Plus, I have Steve Smith on my fantasy team. So I hope he does all the scoring.
i'll most likely have money on the cowboys so........................................
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
You might have found the only scenario that I would root for the Cowpokes.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Not even a high draft pick will be enough to bribe me into rooting for the Pokes.

Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Agreed.

Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
You might have found the only scenario that I would root for the Cowpokes.

yea now i feel bad about barber being injured, i want the panthers to go down, and the cowboys have theirs coming already so i'm not worried about them, they won't win a playoff game until 2020 lol
I'm not going to actively root. But I'm no exactly going to be sad to see Carolina lose.
that high Panthers draft pick would be sweet....but man, the look on Jerry Jones face as the Cowboys start 0-2 at their new Billion Dollar stadium, especially losing to Delhomme...hahahahahah....that would be priceless

everyone....just imagine seeing this over and over and over.

and for added laughs check this out
http://cyacowboys.ytmnd.com/
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yeah, for this game I say "Go Cowboys" but thats only to benefit the 49ers next April
Originally posted by susweel:
I will root against the Jets all year.

I know, Ryan is a mega douche
Share 49ersWebzone