There are 116 users in the forums

Peyton Manning

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Minimum salary. $15MM bonus upon winning the super bowl.

The ONLY reason we'd be bringing him here would be to win a super bowl. Anything else Alex Smith can do with certainty.
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Let the speculation begin: Cardinals hired Frank Reich, Peyton Manning's QB coach the past six years in Indianapolis, as their QB coach.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Peyton doesn't strike me as the type to fear facing our defense. He'll just believe he can beat us with his quick release and coverage reading. Oh, and Larry Fitzgerald, who even made Skelton look good against us. I'm just hoping Peyton will want to avoid playing in the same conference as Eli
[ Edited by vaden on Feb 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Let the speculation begin: Cardinals hired Frank Reich, Peyton Manning's QB coach the past six years in Indianapolis, as their QB coach.

Let the Cardinal implosion commence!
Originally posted by okdkid:

What's even better is when you consider what the gave up to get Kolb last year. They could have kept RDC and picks.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
The idea of facing the Peyton Manning - Larry Fitzgerald combo twice a year is kind of scary to me.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace52:
The idea of facing the Peyton Manning - Larry Fitzgerald combo twice a year is kind of scary to me.

Peyton's fused neck thinks the exact opposite.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning

Do not want him to be in our division
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by valrod33:

They'd really have to overhaul a lot of contracts as they're right up against the cap for 2012 season.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did though, lol.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I would HATE to see Manning in our division unless he was in gold and red.

Originally posted by Chief:
I would HATE to see Manning in our division unless he was in gold and red.

This would be a great move....also this would tune up our pass D when we make another playoff run.
Originally posted by EndAround81:

SO f**kING THIS!!!

For anyone who says that a HEALTHY Manning would not improve our team is just STUPID.
If Payton goes to the Cards, in 2012 we will face...

Payton Manning
Payton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees (in the Dome)
Matt Stafford
Eli Manning

and maybe a resurrected Sam Bradford, Steven Jackswon, with Blackman at WR...with a Jeff Fisher coached team.

we better be set as a team, asap. We are going through a gauntlet.
People are affraid to have Manning in the division but yet they don't want him on the Niners. WTF? Niners need to bring Manning in!!!
Share 49ersWebzone