LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

Deion sanders+NFL Network game highlights

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • BeanieTown
  • Info N/A
Niners played a great game. Great coaching beat the Cardinals. Poor officiating for both sides. No pass interference on Larry Fitzgerald should have been called. Niner just fell down. If any contact was made it was before ball was even thrown. One ref counted 12 guys. I don't understand how you call something, unless you actually count 12 guys. He just counted an extra guy in the back and not the whole field. Many questionable calls, but the worst is Adrian Wilson's hit on Vernon Davis. Clean as possible. If you do not think so. Then you should just put Vernon in the WNFL along with the rest of the Niners. He led with shoulder. Try putting a shoulder into a hit with a helmet on and your chances of hitting helmets is very possible. Should Adrian wait for Vernon to catch the ball then give him a great big hug like his Mom might give him, until he goes down after the catch. The play is to remove the ball from his arms. After that call it made question my Season Ticket account. Seriously, put this in the rules when the WNFL starts. Maybe in that Lingerie league they have. Hey the Niners would be the favorites for sure in that league. Like I said though Niners played a great game and they were the better team in week 1.
Originally posted by BeanieTown:
Niners played a great game. Great coaching beat the Cardinals. Poor officiating for both sides. No pass interference on Larry Fitzgerald should have been called. Niner just fell down. If any contact was made it was before ball was even thrown. One ref counted 12 guys. I don't understand how you call something, unless you actually count 12 guys. He just counted an extra guy in the back and not the whole field. Many questionable calls, but the worst is Adrian Wilson's hit on Vernon Davis. Clean as possible. If you do not think so. Then you should just put Vernon in the WNFL along with the rest of the Niners. He led with shoulder. Try putting a shoulder into a hit with a helmet on and your chances of hitting helmets is very possible. Should Adrian wait for Vernon to catch the ball then give him a great big hug like his Mom might give him, until he goes down after the catch. The play is to remove the ball from his arms. After that call it made question my Season Ticket account. Seriously, put this in the rules when the WNFL starts. Maybe in that Lingerie league they have. Hey the Niners would be the favorites for sure in that league. Like I said though Niners played a great game and they were the better team in week 1.

Wrong thread bud
Originally posted by BeanieTown:

LMAO
Deion Sanders is an A-Hole but Rich Eisen is bada$$. It was awsome what he said when Bruce passed 15,000 yards "2nd only to rice...... they all do it with a 49ers uniform on" lol I wish I could have seen Deion's face when Rich said that lol. I think Rich is on our side cause he keeps making fun of Crabtree not been there and other WR making playing instead of him ".... Crabtreeee... nooo nope thats Bruce" lol.

Screw Deion and Crabtree I had faith till now that Crabtree would sign but screw that dude. If he doesnt accept the $1 behind Raji contract then he can wait till next draft when we traide his a$$ to a crappy team for hella picks.

Link to Rich Eisen quote

[ Edited by luis1985 on Sep 14, 2009 at 23:15:43 ]
I wanted to do a little research about "Pee on" Deion (anyone remember that one?) and found a few interesting tidbits.. Granted I used the not-so official source known as Wikipedia, but what written seemed interesting..

San Francisco 49ers
After five seasons Sanders signed on to play one season with the San Francisco 49ers, where he had arguably his best season as a professional football player, recording six interceptions and returning them for an NFL best 303 yards and three touchdowns... After the season, Jerry Rice and Sanders publicly feuded — Rice fumed at the idea that the media felt Sanders was the missing link to the 49ers Super Bowl run and that it was not giving credit to the other 52 men in the locker room[citation needed]. This ultimately resulted in Sanders feeling unappreciated by the 49ers organization and he opted to leave the team.

During the trophy presentation the next season, while with the Super Bowl-winning Cowboys, Sanders said, "I didn't even get to hold the trophy last year."

I think, personally, I would side with Jerry on this one.. First, because it usually is a team that wins the Super Bowl never a single player.. Second, although Sanders did have an amazing season, obviously his ego got the best of him since he couldn't fathom why THE best wide receiver was calling out the media saying that it was just one person that made all the difference.

Along with that, (I don't want this to be about Crabtree), but an interesting note on Deion's baseball career shows he was originally drafted by the Kansas City Royals in 1985 in the 6th round but didn't sign with them. In 1989, when the Yankees drafted him in round 30, he signed then.
I don't care about Deion Sanders
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by billybonka:

edit -- actually, forgetting about the '94 season, i absolutely hate Sanders. he was on the falcons and then the cowboys. and he's ruining the thinking patterns of our #1 pick. f**k him.

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 14, 2009 at 23:22:42 ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by billybonka:
IBTM

Wow, thanks guys for your riveting comments.. I can see how each one of you got to a few thousand posts.. I don't care if it got merged, freakin' talk about the post.. if you don't want to leave it.. I thought the points were interesting..
I had real mixed emotions about him the year he played with the 9ers. He was definitely a great player, but his antics were antithetical to the 49ers. Just one of the reasons why I've always been a 9ers fan is because the club has always been very classy, whereas neon-Deion Sanders is completely classless. I had similar emotions last year when Martz came to the team. In the end, I was completely all right with both of them packing their sh!t at the end of their one season.
Share 49ersWebzone