LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Deion sanders+NFL Network game highlights

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by King49er:
Deion Sanders, Jamie Dukes and Warren Sapp are all very intelligent gentlemen....

I've got no problem with Dukes or Sapp--in the end, they appear willing to listen to someone else's point of view and are willing to laugh at themselves.

Somebody explain to me why Deion is even on the air, though.

You obviously don't watch a lot of Jamie Dukes
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Did anyone see when they showed the highlights on NFL total access, Deion Sanders would scream "Crabtree" whenever they showed a highlight of a 49er catching a pass.

He seems to be taking the whole thing personally.

Yes, this was meant within a malicious manor towards us, Deion has a gay mentor-ship for Crabtree, and he wants to make us look bad for not caving into Michael's demands.

Case being:did anybody catch Deion's comment as they were flipping to the next game (highlights)? -Deion said: "Finally, a REAL GAME."

Can you believe the nerve of this guy? -If Sanders is a pure representative/example of Michael Crabtree it looks to me that Crabs doesn't want to play for this team, and that his advisers are telling him to sit unless we pay him his outrageous money.

it makes me ashamed, i used to be a huge deion fan, but this guy is a douche and a idiot, cause he spent a few yrs in dallas, he is all over there jock. F*CK DEION.

Deion is just trying to get paid. His only loyalties are to the dollar and he is a bad influence on Crabtree. If Crabtree wants to be like Deion than I hope we don't sign him. I am sure when Eisen said "Crabtree" it had to get under his skin.
Deion Sanders, Jamie Dukes and Warren Sapp are all very intelligent gentlemen....

I've got no problem with Dukes or Sapp--in the end, they appear willing to listen to someone else's point of view and are willing to laugh at themselves.

Actually, I watch Total Access almost every evening, but I understand what you're saying. Dukes is not a favorite, but I can put up with him.

Deion is enough to make me change the channel. Actually, Eisen is the one who holds that whole program together, along with Rod Woodson and Marshall Faulk. IMHO

Actually, I watch Total Access almost every evening, but I understand what you're saying. Dukes is not a favorite, but I can put up with him.

Deion is enough to make me change the channel. Actually, Eisen is the one who holds that whole program together, along with Rod Woodson and Marshall Faulk. IMHO

agreed
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Did anyone see when they showed the highlights on NFL total access, Deion Sanders would scream "Crabtree" whenever they showed a highlight of a 49er catching a pass.

Yes, this was meant within a malicious manor towards us, Deion has a gay mentor-ship for Crabtree, and he wants to make us look bad for not caving into Michael's demands.

Case being:did anybody catch Deion's comment as they were flipping to the next game (highlights)? -Deion said: "Finally, a REAL GAME."

Can you believe the nerve of this guy? -If Sanders is a pure representative/example of Michael Crabtree it looks to me that Crabs doesn't want to play for this team, and that his advisers are telling him to sit unless we pay him his outrageous money.

it makes me ashamed, i used to be a huge deion fan, but this guy is a douche and a idiot, cause he spent a few yrs in dallas, he is all over there jock. F*CK DEION.

Deion is just trying to get paid. His only loyalties are to the dollar and he is a bad influence on Crabtree. If Crabtree wants to be like Deion than I hope we don't sign him. I am sure when Eisen said "Crabtree" it had to get under his skin.

Actually Deion is a pure Class C 'Poon Rat' (as discussed in previous topics), last Thurs during the season kick-off coverage Chad Ochocinco was telling Crabs to get his butt into camp and Deion looked really frigid upon the comment and tried to re-convince Ocho "oh come on, you wantz the money too!"

Deion has stressed since the NFL draft that Crabs is his "baby", Deion/Crabs have been close since Michael was in high school.
I gave them a piece of my mind, not that they'll care.

If anyone wants to do the same, go here http://www.nfl.com/contact-us
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

Actually Deion is a pure Class C 'Poon Rat' (as discussed in previous topics), last Thurs during the season kick-off coverage Chad Ochocinco was telling Crabs to get his butt into camp and Deion looked really frigid upon the comment and tried to re-convince Ocho "oh come on, you wantz the money too!"

Deion has stressed since the NFL draft that Crabs is his "baby", Deion/Crabs have been close since Michael was in high school.

He is always trying to be close to yong kids with talent just so he can say he mentors them. He is a FAKE!
Ha, I told them I was going to ESPN for all my NFL highlights/news......just like Adam Schefter.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

Do it, you know you want to
Originally posted by AKfanster:
I gave them a piece of my mind, not that they'll care.

If anyone wants to do the same, go here http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

Thanks Sir! I sent a piece of my mind.
i don't have nfl network so i don't have to listen to his s**t

I thought it was pretty funny
After watching the highlights, maybe they were just making fun of Crabtree because other receivers made plays and he's on the couch

like someone else said, it sounded more like Irvin
Originally posted by teeohh:
After watching the highlights, maybe they were just making fun of Crabtree because other receivers made plays and he's on the couch

like someone else said, it sounded more like Irvin

Yeah that's what it sounded like to me when I seen it
  • Hctr
  • Veteran

Yeah, Deion is that great, rare combination of arrogance and ignorance that makes him a self-serving, front running, hard to watch, harder to listen to, moron. IMHO.

Nicely said !!
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
As long as this thread doesn't get into the "Crabtree should sign" crap and stays a critique of Deion (or Irvin) and his comments it's all good.
Share 49ersWebzone