LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

Deion sanders+NFL Network game highlights

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
damnit! i didn't get to see it.. was he trying to imply that our receivers suck?

wait... High priced WR don't win SB.

Arizona 0-1

They help though PITT 2-0 with santonio
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by teeohh:
After watching the highlights, maybe they were just making fun of Crabtree because other receivers made plays and he's on the couch

like someone else said, it sounded more like Irvin

Yeah that's what it sounded like to me when I seen it

+1

Michael Irvin does not work on NFL GAMEDAY. He works on the morning show.

It was Deion. Eisen, Mooch, and Deion work NFL GAMEDAY.

So if you are going to be mad at anymore, get mad at Deion.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
After watching the highlights, maybe they were just making fun of Crabtree because other receivers made plays and he's on the couch

+1

He did on this one. The one before Game Day Final
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for NickSh49.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

+1

He did on this one. The one before Game Day Final

Ah, was he working in the afternoon? Because GDF had no Irvin.
On gdf eisen was doing the crabtree-no its isaac bruce or whoever thing, and one time he said that deion mumbled "thats because they havent paid him yet. i find it semi funny that he seems to be getting increasingly pissed.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
On gdf eisen was doing the crabtree-no its isaac bruce or whoever thing, and one time he said that deion mumbled "thats because they havent paid him yet. i find it semi funny that he seems to be getting increasingly pissed.

Ty for clarifyin for everyone! Thats what I thought I heard when I watched earlier, but then I read 5 pages of people sayin it was Deion the whole time!
deion is a @#$%^& plain and simple. he lives in prosper, not far from me just north of dallas, he is a cowboy fan, and we all know what to think of these types. the guy has a home bigger than jerry jones and with texas property taxes as high as they are, he has to prostitute himself constantly to pay for it. this is why he preaches at and attends these megachurches (Potter's House) hob nobbing with bigwigs, exploits his family on reality tv, and is always running his da## mouth as an analyst on tv. he sucks and i laugh at him because nobody likes him out here, even in da hood. Scarface the rapper called him a primetime bit!@. and soon enough, the media will be bored with him as he loses all credibility, then we won't have to hear from him any longer. Plus i think eisen was clowning crabtree and crabtree can never come close to isaac bruce in production, professionalism, and legacy.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mullintrax:
At one point Dion actually says just pay the man... I don't see how that is in any way relevent to the highlights and just shows his bias

yeah lol the second bruce catch he says they have to pay the man. ahhh haha what a idiot u are deion.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Did anyone see when they showed the highlights on NFL total access, Deion Sanders would scream "Crabtree" whenever they showed a highlight of a 49er catching a pass.

He seems to be taking the whole thing personally.

funny thing is our players NOT NAMED crabtree are in there making plays... so everytime they said crabtree... all i could think about is... who the FFFF is crabtree! and these reporters are stupid!
  • B650
  • Veteran
Crabtree or no Crabtree, I think we have a pretty solid team.

Deion will wear out his welcome on NFL-N...because he's too personally involved w/Crabtree and just too stuck on himself in general. He's become a real tool...and he won't last.
let sanders keep jabbing with comments, it just makes him look more like an idiot. everytime our guys caught it and someone said crabtree? and then "No, Vernon Davis" "No Isaac Bruce"... i laughed my ass off because it made deion look retarded and im sure it bother crabtree a little too seeing as we have very capable receivers and dont rely on him to save us. i dont think deion will last on tv, he's getting way too involved and personal with this crabtree thing, he was funny before all of this but he is taking this as if he's the guy holding out. this douchebaggery has to stop.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Maybe I'm taking it the entirely different way... but I took it as them mocking Michael Crabtree (at least when Irvin and Eisen said it).

Deion: "Crabtree?!"
Eisen: "No, Bruce."
Eisen: "CRABTREEEE?!?! No Davis..."

The way Eisen and Irvin said it immediately after Deion made it seem like Crabtree really wasnt all that he was brought up to be cause the 49ers did not need him to be making plays at the Receiver position. Deion however, please stfu. Just because the Cowboys paid you doesnt mean the 49ers need to pay Crabtree.

BTW, whoever mentioned Santonio Holmes. He is not a high paid receiver, if I recall, he is still on his rookie contract which pays him 8.1 mil over 5 years.

[ Edited by Ether on Sep 14, 2009 at 03:39:27 ]
That was funny to see!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by AKfanster:
I gave them a piece of my mind, not that they'll care.

If anyone wants to do the same, go here http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

Thanks Sir! I sent a piece of my mind.

here is mine :)

Negative comments:

I'm tired of the bias and tampering being done by Deion Sanders. The situation is a bit out of control and is highly disappointing that nobody has come in to correct it. In my humble opinion he has continually tampered with the ability of the 49ers to sign their #1 draft pick and and has seriously put me off to the NFLN. I'm done with NFL network and will be getting my football news through outlets and ESPN.

[ Edited by Shorteous on Sep 14, 2009 at 05:33:27 ]
Share 49ersWebzone